Best acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop. Here we bring out the best in the acer laptop 2010 gaming laptop which you can safely buy in 2020.
771 reviews analysed
1. Ph315 52 710B
- Backlit Keyboard | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 WiFi 6 802. 11ac | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor (Upto 4. 5 gramHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52-710B Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor 2. 6 gramHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 5 gramHz, 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, 144Hz Refresh Rate, 16: 9 aspect ratio, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness, 72% NTSC, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, Waves MaxxAudio sound technology, featuring MaxxBass, MaxxVolume, MaxxDialog and hyper-realistic 3D Audio using Waves Nx, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650 802. 11ac WiFi 6 featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2. 4 gramHz and 5 gramHz), Killer Ethernet E2500 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3. 1 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 3 – USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power-off Charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP Support, 1 – Mini Display Port 1. 4, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 6-hours Battery Life, 5. 07 lbs. | 2. 3 kg (system unit only) (NH. Q53AA. 003)
2. Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop then don’t look beyond Acer A114 32 C1ya Celeron Personal Windows. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Aspire Computer I5 7200U Bluetooth
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ), 3-cell lithium-ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed-use
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 256GB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Backlit Keyboard
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life,Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W + Laser USB External Cable
- RAM is upgraded to 12GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support,802.11ac Wi-Fi
Product Overview: With AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Processor, 2-Core Upgrade performance with smooth responsiveness. This smart system accelerator learns from your everyday computing and helps your performance, 2020 Acer Aspire 5 Laptop making everything fast, smooth, and responsive.NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. The manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing. Key Specifications: Operating System: Windows 10 Home in S mode, Easy to switch to Windows 10 Home Regular mode. Display: 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U (2.60 GHz, up to 3.50 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 Cores ) Storage Drive: 256GB SSD Memory RAM: 12GB DDR4 RAM Network: IEEE 802.11ac with Bluetooth 4.0 Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Backlit Keyboard: Yes Touchscreen: No Wireless Mouse Bundle: Yes Optical Drive: No Ports: 1 x HDMI 1 x USB 2.0 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 1 x RJ-45 1 x Headphone/microphone combo jack Battery: 3 cell Lithium ion, up to 6 hours battery life mixed use Dimensions: 14.3 x 9.7 x 0.7 inches Weight: 4.19 lbs
4. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop is that even though Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Business Student Classroom Accessories
- 【Up to 10-hours of battery life & GM bundles】up to 10 hours battery life. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 【15.6″ FHD Widescreen LED Display】15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display. Intel UHD Graphics 600. 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack.
- 【Intel Celeron N4020 & 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC】Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (4MB Cache, Up to 2.8GHz). 4GB DDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC. Give you the power to surf, stream, and do so much more. Edit photos and videos faster than ever, and move between programs and Windows quickly.
- If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there. Lightweight and stylish, the Aspire 1 features a 15.6” Full HD screen and 802.11ac WiFi 5 for fast connectivity and reliability that you can count on wherever you venture.
- 【Windows 10 S】Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
If you are buying a Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer Business Student Classroom Accessories. It has fewer features when you make Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop comparisons of Acer Business Student Classroom Accessories with any other Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop, grab any Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Business Student Classroom Accessories
6. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2021 Acer Aspire 15.6″ FHD IPS Laptop Business And Student, Intel Celeron N4020(Up To 2.8Ghz), 4GB RAM, 64GB Emmc, USB-C, Up To 10 Hours, Google Classroom, Win 10 S +Ghost Manta Accessories which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop and it could be any of the high value Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is another one which falls under Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is amazing features.
8. Acer Chromebook Processor Certified Refurbished
The Acer C720 is small but powerful. It’s easy to pop in your bag, yet packs the latest Intel processor based on the Haswell micro-architecture, plus up to 8.5 hours of battery life for smooth sailing all day.The C720 makes life easier for you. It starts within 7 seconds, so you can wait less and do more. The C720 is the most powerful 11″ Chromebook you can get, thanks to the latest Intel processor based on the Haswell micro-architecture. Like most Chromebooks, this computer runs Google’s Chrome OS instead of Windows or Mac OS.
9. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks which falls into premium category but Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ksis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop available in the market today. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop yet, then Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop Under 100$ and Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Laptop 2010 Gaming Laptop Under 100$
- Amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Scree quality is nice and love the different colors on keyboard.
- The picture quality is great and feels smooth.
- Cons:i have a few gripes with the design.
- Watch a video on how to open it because you will want additional storage as 500gb isn’t enough.
- Its a very good laptop for the price i’m not a gamer
- Not to mention that due to this, even with a raised latop cooling fan beneath blowing air upwards, the heat vent as well as the… Read More
- It requires potentially breaking/pressing down on the usb bus in order to even install and when you do, the m2 ends up slightly bent.
- I also added a 1tb ssd secondary drive for general storage.
- I was disappointed that it doesn’t come with a ryzen 4800h, but the i7 is still really strong.
- A comperable macbook would have cost me 2x-3x the price and still wouldn’t have gotten as much.
- I upgraded my predator to 32gb ram and added a second 512mb ssd and used it and the original drive to make a 1tb primary drive with raid 0.
- amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Hace un año compre el modelo acer predator 300 (2019) y debo decir que al momento de comprarla mis expe… Read More
- I’ve had a lot of issues with this laptop. From the very first day I got it, I was cursed with the audio disappearing after ins… Read More
- I liked that computer, looking good and work nice, but I don’t like at all the noise that he do, I boughtFor music production w… Read More
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.