Finding your suitable readers for acer nitro 5 i5 8300h 1050ti is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer nitro 5 i5 8300h 1050ti including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
550 reviews analysed
1. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti, Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver would be the Best Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti for Money.
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
2. Acer Display I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home, Full-size Backlit Keyboard with Numpad, 4-cell 54 WHr Battery, 135W AC-Adapter, 14.31 x 10.04 x 1.02 in, 50.7 lbs, Obsidian Black, Free Ontrend 32GB USB Flash Drive, Authorized Sellers Only
- 【Customization】 Upgraded to 32GB DDR4 SDRAM, 1TB NVMe m.2 Solid State Drive, No Buit-in DVD Drive
- 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare IPS LED-Backlit Non-touch Narrow Border Display, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4GB Dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2×2 802.11ax Dual Band Wifi, Bluetooth 5, 1x USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Up to 5Gbps), 2x USB3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (one with power-off charging), 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Eithernet, 1x SD Card Reader, 1x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor 2. 4GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 1GHz, 4-Core, 8-Thread with 8MB Smart Cache
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Display I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Display I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti then don’t look beyond Acer Display I5 9300H Backlit Keyboard. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Keyboard An515 55 59Ks
- LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Quad Exhaust Ports Design
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor (Up to 4.5GHz)
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 144Hz Refresh Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55-59KS Gaming Laptop comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-10300H Processor 2.5GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.5GHz, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM, 8GB DDR4 2933MHz Memory, 256GB NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots | 1 Slot Available), 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, DTS: X Ultra Audio, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB 3.2 Type C Gen 2 port (up to 10 Gbps), 1 – USB 3.2 Gen 2 Port (Feauring Power-off Charging), 2 – USB 3.2 ports, 1 – HDMI 2.0 Port with HDCP Support, Backlit Keyboard, Lithium Polymer Battery, Up to 9-hours Battery Life, 5.07 lbs. | 2.3 kg (system unit only) (NH.Q7JAA.009)
4. Acer I5 9300H Geforce Maxxaudio Keyboard
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 32GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
Acer I5 9300H Geforce Maxxaudio Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 9300H Geforce Maxxaudio Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti is that even though Acer I5 9300H Geforce Maxxaudio Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl
If you are buying a Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti for the first time, then you should have Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl. It has fewer features when you make Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti comparisons of Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl with any other Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti, grab any Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl
- Great quality overall, fast speeds and enables me to switch between work and gaming easily.
- Im very happy with this wild gaming machine.
- The quality is amazing, the keyboard lights up, and it runs any adobe program flawlessly.
- The screen quality is acceptable i enjoy watching movies and shows on it a lot, the speakers are not so bad for a laptop.
- It’s super fast, super reliable, doesn’t have the craziest amount of space (i am a film minor so i have files that are very lar… Read More
- If you can get this laptop at a decent price, go for it!
- Big flag was that i dropped the laptop and the back plastic behind the screen cracked– replacing it cost me about $80.
- I did however upgrade to a 1tb ssd drive.
- I had at least 2 sucky laptops for college.
- Great laptop for reasonable price
- Honestly, this thing is great. It boots VERY fast and is a work horse.I’ve tried Destiny 2 on max settings and it has run okay,… Read More
- Ive been using this laptop for 2 years. I bought it in Virginia at FT Lee in AIT and have been gaming and working on it since. … Read More
6. Msi Gf63 9Rcx 615 I5 9300H
7. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Bluetooth Backlit
- 1xUSB Tpye-C
- 1 HDMI 2.0
- 【RE Bundle Bundle】Windows 10 Home , 3-cell up to 7 hours, 14.3 x 10 x 0.9 in, 5.07lbs, Obsidian Black, free Rock eDigital Acessories: USB 3.0 32GB Flash Drive
- 【Powerful Performance with Intel Core 10300H】Intel 10th Gen i5-10300H, 2.5 GHz Processor (upto 4.5 GHz, 8MB Cache, 8-Threads)
- 1 AC smart pin
- 1 headphone/microphone combo jack(3.5mm)
- 【Display and Graphics】15.6″ display with IPS technology, Full HD 1920 x 1080, high-brightness (300 nits) Acer ComfyView LED-backlit TFT LCD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 VRAM
- 1 RJ-45
- 2xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only)
- 【Customization】Upgrade to 12GB DDR4 SDRAM, 512GB M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive, No DVD
- 【Connectivity】Intel Wireless-AC 9560, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN with 2×2 MU-MIMO technology and Bluetooth 5.0 , 1xUSB 2.0
Acer I5 10300H Geforce Bluetooth Backlit is another one which falls under Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 10300H Geforce Bluetooth Backlit ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 10300H Geforce Bluetooth Backlit has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 10300H Geforce Bluetooth Backlit is amazing features.
8. Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5
Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator Gaming Geforce G9 793 79V5 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti to any other Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti is least.
9. 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop
- 15.6″ Full HD screen – 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
- 12GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor – Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology
- 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD).
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics – backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options
- Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1″ thin overall
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life
- Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone
- Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability
Note: The manufacturer box was opened to upgrade the laptop to the specific configuration.
Defeat the competition with this Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop. Its Intel Quad-Core i5-8300H processor and 12GB of DDR4 RAM keep multiple programs running smoothly, and the NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti graphics card renders 3D images and video on the 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display. This Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop has a 256GB solid-state drive for fast boot times.
Screen Size: 15.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
Display Type: Widescreen LED backlight LCD, IPS technology
Processor Model: Intel 8th Gen Core i5
Processor Model Number: i5-8300H
Processor Speed: Base Frequency 2.3 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency: 4.0 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory
Total Storage Capacity: 256GB PCIe SSD
System Memory: 12GB DDR4
Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.0 Type A (Charging) Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Type A Ports
Microphone-in/headphone-out Combo Jack: Yes
Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
Built-in Webcam: Yes
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Media Card Reader: Yes
Optical Drive Type: None
Battery Life: 5.5 hours
Battery Cells: 4-cells
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Audio Technology:Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology
Speaker Type: Stereo speakers
Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000
Dimension: 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 D/W/H (inches)
Weight: 5.95 LB
10. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti yet, then Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti Under 100$ and Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Nitro An515 54 51M5 15 6 I5 9300H 1650 8Gb’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Nitro 5 I5 8300H 1050Ti Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.