992 reviews analysed
1. PowerSmith PAVC101 10 Amp Ash Vacuum with Metal Lined Hose, Motor Filter, and Canister Filter for use with Fireplaces, Wood Stoves, Ash Collectors, and Pellet Stoves
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable and replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out the finest dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister. Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Includes: Metal hose, metal nozzle, wheeled base, (2) straight extensionwands, brush nozzle, Turbo nozzle, and (1) Filter
The PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills. The washable, replaceable and heat-resistant 2-stage filter system with sonic welded seams captures the finest ashes. The metal-lined hose and metal canister withstand high temperatures and prevent fire hazards. The powerful 10 Amp motor has a noise level of only 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum.Canister Size: 5.2 Gallons,Canister Ash Capacity: 3 Gallons
Seller Warranty Description
2 Year Limited Warranty
2. Shop-Vac 4041300 Ash Vacuum, Stainless Steel, 5 gallon
- ASH VACUUM: The Shop-Vac Ash Vacuum is specially designed to remove cold ashes from fireplaces, wood & pellet stoves& more. Featuring a bypass motor for tough messes, HEPA filter & thermal protective device for user safety.
- ACCSSORIES INCLUDED: The vacuum comes with a durable vinyl covered flexible steel hose, metal intake nozzle, metal crevice tool & a pellet stove cleaning kit. For dry & cold ash pick up only.
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac’s full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1953, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
3. BACOENG 5.3-Gallon Ash Vacuum Cleaner with Double Stage Filtration System, Advanced Ash Vac
- Super Ash Vacuum is a multi-use vauccum – including regular dry-shop vacuum uses – that is ideal for almost any indoor job.
- Double-stage filtration system prevents fine dust particles from escaping into your breathing space and protects the motor from being damaged.
- Filling level indicator informs you when it is time to empty the canister. 10-Amp motor with heating protection provides substantial suction power and ensures your safety.
- 5-foot(1.5-meter) extended lined-metal hose and a 15-foot (4.5-meter) cable allows for flexible cleaning around corners and in tight spaces.
- Includes: Container lid, Metal container, Flexible metal suction hose, Aluminum suction tube, HEPA filter, Filter bag, Wheel holder with wheel, Extension wands, Crevice nozzle, Upholstery nozzle, and Combi-attachment for carpets and smooth floors.
4. Shop-Vac 9032900 Genuine Ash Vacuum Cartridge Filter, Small, White
5. Snow Joe ASHJ201 4.8 Gallon 4 Amp Ash Vacuum
- Designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, firepits, and BBQ grills
- Reusable fine dust cartridge filter resists clogging and is easy to clean
- Dual filtration system: pre-filter pleated filter to clean ashes dust-free
- Powerful 4 amp motor generates up to 500 W of suction power.Hose Length:46.8 inches
ASH IT OUT. The Snow Joe ASHJ201 4. 8-gallon Ash Vac is designed for cold ash pickup from wood stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces, fire pits, and BBQ grills. Equipped with a dual filtration system that employs both a coarse-dust pre-filter and a fine-dust pleated filter, the Ash Vac effectively traps dust particles during the ash cleaning process and prevents them from escaping into your breathing space. No more dusty mess around your home! Operation is simple: just insert the Ash Vac’s aluminum intake nozzle into your pile of cold ash, flip the switch, and watch its powerful 4-amp motor generate up to 500 W of suction power and 42. 4 cubic feet per minute of air flow. The Ash Vac’s extra large metal canister stores up to 4. 8 gallons of ashes, so you can finish your task without stopping to empty the container. Plus, it’s a self-contained, bag-free system, which allows for easy ash removal with a simple lift of the container lid. Other features include a safety stop switch to prevent the Ash Vac from operating without a properly fitted filter, a wire filter basket to protect the fine dust filter, an easy carry handle, an inspection window blockage indicator, and an onboard cord/hose organizer for convenient storage. Backed by a full 2-year , the Ash Vac ASHJ201 is the reliable cleanup tool you’ll need to deal with any ash problem in a simple, clean and safe way.
6. PowerSmith PAAC301 Ash Vacuum Filter
7. BACOENG Ash Vacuum Fliter Kit,
8. Armor All 2.5 Gallon, 2 Peak HP, Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum, AA255
- Picks up wet and dry debris
- frequency: 60Hz. Able to clean up both solids and liquids polypropylene tank holds 2.5 gallons 6 amps/2.0-Peak HP motor with ample suction power and easy conversion to blower function auto shut-off detects fill Limit and prevents overflow top handle
- 2.5 gallon storage tank and 2 horsepower motor with an auto shut-off to prevent overflow
- Includes 6-Foot hose and 10-foot cord. Cannot plug into the car
- The hose comes inside the canister portion of the vacuum.Voltage: 120V-60Hz
- Assembled product dimensions 14.10 x 10.37 x 14.36 inches. Air volume (cfm): 53
This Armor All Utility Vac is specifically designed to clean the interior of your car. It handles both wet and dry pickup, includes all accessories needed for complete interior cleaning and easily converts to a blower to dry motorcycles, car grills and wheels. It also has an automatic shut off to prevent overflow and a built in air and noise diffuser for efficient and quiet operation.
From the Manufacturer
ArmorAll’s Utility Wet/Dry Vacs have the ability to clean up both solids and liquids, offering seemingly unlimited uses. The 2.5 gallon polypropylene tank is small enough to carry around, but large enough for most jobs. A 2 horsepower motor provides ample suction power, as well as an easy conversion to a blower function. Auto shut-off detects fill limit and prevents overflow. Top handle and onboard accessory storage make for easy carrying. Built-in air and noise diffuser minimizes volume. Other great features include a 10-foot cord with wrap, 6-foot, 1.25-inch hose, reusable cloth filter, reusable foam sleeve, 2-in-1 utility nozzle, crevice tool, deluxe car nozzle, blower nozzle, and detail brush. No assembly required.
Note: The hose is inside the canister portion (inside the units tank) of the vacuum.
9. PowerSmith PAVC102 10 Amp 4 Gallon Ash Vacuum with 2 Ash Filters, Silver
- Cleans warm and cool Ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and BBQ grills
- Washable and replaceable heat-resistant filter traps the finest dust and Ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister with 4 gallon Ash capacity
- Quiet (79 dB) and powerful 10 amp motor
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a blower
The PowerSmith easy-to-use, stainless steel ash vacuum can handle warm and Cool ash cleanup. With a 10′ hose and wheels, vacuuming is safe, easy and quick. Don’t forget to use the included deep-cleaning kit for best results. Comes with two filters; additional filters sold separately. Great power, fantastic value. Size: 14” DIA. X 18”h. Color: stainless steel.
• POWERFUL YET QUIET – 10 Amp motor operating at 79 Db
• CAPACITY – 4-gallon ash capacity means less trip to empty the canister
• VERSITILITY – Use as a vacuum and a blower for cleanup and clearing debris in the garage, walkway, furnace, grill, wood stove, pellet stove, and work shop.
• ACCESSORIES – Includes 2 filters, deep cleaning kit, and 10 ft metal lined hose
Add the PowerSmith 4 Gallon 10 Amp Ash Vacuum to your home cleaning set today!
10. WORKSHOP Ash Vacuum Cleaner WS0500ASH, 5-Gallon Ash Vac For Fireplaces, Stoves, BBQ Pits; 3.0 Peak Horsepower Ash Vacuum
- The powerful performance in this compact ash vacuum cleaner makes quick work of cleaning ashes and fine dust under 122F
- LED light on the ash vac’s hose end for better visibility into stoves, pits and fireplaces
- For dry use only. While ash vacs are powerful tools, they are not designed for wet pick up like most shop vacuum cleaners.
- HEPA media filter in this ash vacuum cleaner helps capture ashes, dust, and fine particles and is coated with a non-stick material to help reduce filter clogging.
- Large carry handle on the ash vacuum cleaner for easy transport to pellet stoves, fireplaces, or chimineas
WORKSHOP is taking ash vacuums to a new levels. The ash vac has a powder-coated metal drum for durability, and includes metal wands that store neatly in the vacuum’s caddy. The ash vacuum cleaner also comes with a specially designed hose with LED light is ideal for dark fireplaces, BBQ pits, or fire pit ash cleanup. The ash vacuum and HEPA media filter will pick up and collect ash and fine debris under 122˚ F.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Bad Ash Vacuum Cleaner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!