Top 10 Central Vacuum Miele Powerhead
586 reviews analysed
1. Miele STB 205-3 Turbo Plus Power Nozzle Attachment
- The Turbo Comfort contains a rotating roller brush that works to loosen the dirt in the floor while collecting lint and thread.
- Optimal for cut-pile.
- Floating roller brush that adjusts on different carpet heights.
- Applicable for the following models: S1, S500, S700, S2/S4, S5/S6
2. Bumper Guard – Vacuum Floor-brush, (Fits vacuum tool attachments with Front Width: 12" to 14")
- Important to Measure! Fits vacuum floor-brush with Front Width: 12″ to 14″, Side Length: Adjustable
- Eliminates damage to furniture, baseboards, door-frames and walls
- Protects floor-brush and reduces home repair costs
- Easy installation – attaches securely with Velcro
- Available in 2-Sizes: VH-42SM & VH-33XS
3. 4-Piece Central Vacuum Accessory Set (Colors may vary)
4. Miele SEB 217-3 Electro Comfort Mid-Size Electrobrush(S2/S5/S6/S700)
5. Miele SEB 213-2 Midsize Power Nozzle (NON Direct Connect)
6. Miele STB 101Mini Handheld Turbobrush
Miele STB 101 Mini Handheld Turbobrush
7. Broan-NuTone CT150B Deluxe Combination Floor/Rug Tool Central Vacuum Hose Attachment
8. Electrolux Central Vacuum Premium Bare Floor Brush
- *Fits ONLY Electrolux Quiet Clean, ELUX1600 and Beam Q powerhead that have square neck
- This floor brush comes with a square neck and is NOT compatible with the standard round neck hose and accessories
- *Sumo Floor Brush NOT compatible with Epic Series
- *Perfect for any hard surface you want to clean. Wand is not included but offered separately
- *Free Technical Support, contact 929.800.2980
9. Cen-Tec Systems 91442 Complete Home Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Chrome Telescopic Wand
- The 91442 central vacuum accessory package includes a commercial grade 30 foot highly flexible vacuum hose with 360 degree swivel curved hose end with a comfortable plastic grip. The wall end is designed to fit industry standard wall inlets and will activate your vacuum system as it enters the wall inlet using the low voltage contacts built into the wall valve
- The Italian made telescopic chrome wand locks to the curved end to prevent unintended separation and features the trademarked button down for easy release when cleaning is done
- A full size automatic combination nozzle moves from carpet to hard floor surface without risk of damaging hard floor surfaces. A unique soft bristle brush strip built into the nozzle grooms the carpet surface on the back stroke but fold down as the nozzle moves forward to make vacuuming easier
- A full size 12” natural fill hard floor brush with pivoting neck is great for cleaning hardwood surfaces, stone, tile, laminate, an vinyl without risk to the surface finish. A unique window cut lets your vacuums performance be realized by capturing even larger debris rather than pushing it in front of the tool
- A full complement of accessories including crevice, dusting tool, upholstery tool and a slide on natural fill brush ideal for grooming upholstered surfaces. Storage is provided for with a hose hanger and caddy bag to hold and carry accessories
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Canavac, Cyclovac, Star Power, MD, Nutone, M&S Air Vac, and Hayden
Cen-Tec Systems’ 91442 is ideal for today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces by letting you move from hard surface to carpet surface without the need to change nozzles. The curved end to telescopic wand features the preferred locking button to prevent unintended separation while vacuuming. The 91442 is an ideal as a second accessory set for use in the basement, garage, or vacation home. Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum system with industry standard wall inlets including Beam, Electrolux, Eureka, Vacumaid, Vacuflo, Nutone, M&S AirVac, Canavac, Cyclovac, Star Power, Titan, MD, and Imperium. To confirm suitability with your vacuum system confirm the wall inlets in your home have an opening of approximately 1.50” with low voltage contacts inside the wall valve opening. Please contact Cen-Tec if you have further questions about the compatibility with your system before purchasing.
10. Powerhead Bumper Guard for Canister & Central Vacuums. (Also Fits Miele’s SEB 228 & 236)
Bumper Guard for Canister & Central Vacuum Powerheads, including EBK 360, Miele’s Electro Brush SEB 228 and SEB 236. Made for vacuum powerhead with Front Width: 12” to 14.” Vacuum quickly along baseboards and next to fine furniture without risking scuff-marks! Our bumper guards are engineered to absorb the toughest blows using a combination of soft and highly durable materials. Easy installation – attaches securely with Velcro. Machine washable and air dry, or simply remove debris and pet fur with vacuum attachments.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Central Vacuum Miele Powerhead for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!