518 reviews analysed
1. POWERTEC 70108 4-Inch Blast Gate for Vacuum/Dust Collector
POWERTEC 4-Inch Blast Gates optimizes the efficiency of your dust collection system by seamlessly directing the airflow from one machine to another. Save time and hassle with the handy sliding gate; just glide the gate through the case for a thorough cleaning. Durable ABS material. Effective, hassle-free, and simple to use – this essential dust collection accessory comes in handy every time! 4-Inch nominal end measures 3-61/64-Inch O.D. and 3-3/4-Inch I.D.
From the Manufacturer
The POWERTEC 4-Inch blast gate maximizes efficiency by controlling air flow from one machine to another.
2. WEN 3401 5.7-Amp 660 CFM Dust Collector with 12-Gallon Bag and Optional Wall Mount
- 5.7-amp motor moves over 660 cubic feet of air per minute
- 4-inch dust port allows for connection to your favorite woodworking tools
- Four swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement during operation
- Compact design features onboard carrying handle for easy storage and transportation
- Mount the unit to the wall of your shop for accessible dust collection whenever you need it
Remember when you had the sawdust in your woodshop under control? Keep your work area clean and organized with the WEN 12-Gallon Dust Collector. With a 5.7-amp motor moving over 660 cubic feet of air per minute, we can say with confidence that this thing really sucks. The 6-inch impeller combined with the 4-inch dust port inlet lets you connect to your favorite woodworking tools. The four 1-3/4 inch swivel casters lock in place to prevent unwanted movement while the compact design makes for easy storage and transport between jobs. Take off the wheels and mount it to your shop’s wall with the optional built-in wall mount for accessible dust collection whenever you need it. Compatible with the WEN 10-Foot Dust Hose (model 28200) and the WEN 20-Foot Dust Hose (model 28221). And because its a WEN product, your dust collection system comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
3. POWERTEC DC1080 Portable Shop Dust Collector with 1 HP Motor | 800 CFM
- Includes: 1 HP dust collector
- Air suction capacity: 800 cfm
- Power: 1 horsepower, 120V/ 240V, 60Hz, Pre-Wired 110V, single-phase motor
- Superior bag filtration: the unit’s upper filter bag cleans, purifies and filters the air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2. 5 microns in size
- Versatile size: features a portable base size of 15-3/4 x 39-3/4 inches and caster wheels, working as both a mobile or stationary compact dust collector unit that maximizes shop space
Introducing the 1 Horsepower Dust Collector from POWERTEC. This machine serves as a versatile and powerful dust collecting workhorse at an amazing price. Whether youre in need of a stationary, centralized or portable option for your workshop, the POWERTEC Dust Collector works seamlessly with an assortment of woodworking machines. It is designed to offer functional versatility eliminating unnecessary spacing consuming dust collecting accessories, while maximizing your workspace and keeping it free of dust and debris. The unit' s upper filter bag effectively cleans, purifies and filters the workshop air, capturing even the smallest fine dust, allergens, pollutants and particulate matter down to 2. 5 microns in size. The clear, fresh air is returned from the filter back into the room, and the extracted dust/chips efficiently cascade downward into the collection bag. Its true what they say, “ With great power, comes great… dust collecting ability. Harnessing a 1 horsepower, single phase motor that performs at 3, 450 RPM, this unit has the power and speed to handle projects of all sizes, at home or on a job site. Maintaining a small storage footprint, this compact unit maximizes available space in your shop. Measurements: Height: 54-1/2 Width: 15-3/4 x 39-3/4 Specs Motor Size: Single-Phase 1 HP, 120/240V 60 Hz, Pre-wired 110V Motor speed: 3, 450 RPM Air Suction Capacity: Approximately 800 CFM Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch Bag Filtration: 2. 5 Micron
4. POWERTEC DC5370 Wall Dust Collector with 2.5 Micron Filter Bag
A compact powerhouse of convenience and high performance, the POWERTEC Wall Dust Collector maximizes both dust and woodchip extraction and workroom versatility in any small professional or hobby woodworking shop. This unit has a powerful 1 HP motor with dual voltages 120/240. Featuring a streamlined design for easy portability, and a useful wall mounting capacity that insures optimum workroom organization and orderliness. With its hassle-free mobility, you collect dust and pollutants right at their origin in your shop; just attach dust-collector hose directly to whatever machine you are using and rest easy as this efficient machine successfully eliminates dust/chips from your workroom. The included 2.5-micron bag ensures optimum air quality, free from fine dust and pollutants. With cleaner air and work surfaces, you can enjoy the ultimate satisfaction of achieving your woodworking goals and dreams in an ideal working environment. 1 HP Motor with dual voltages 120V/240V. 7 amp at 120V, 3.5 amp at 240V; Motor speed: 3450 RPM. Air flow capacity: 537 CFM; Main Inlet Size: 4-Inch; 44-Inch high with bag inflated.
5. Shop Fox W1826 Wall Dust Collector, 2.5 Micron Filtration
This wall mounted Dust Collector is designed to capture dust right at the source, eliminating the reduced efficiency of a duct system. With 537 CFM capacity, it will handle just about any hungry woodworking machine, and with no complicated duct system, static pressure loss is minimal. A simple wall mounted bracket and locking screw system also ensures you’ll be safely up and running in no time!
6. BUCKTOOL 1HP 6.5AMP Wall-mount Dust Collector with 550CFM Air Flow
- [Save 20% on dust filter bag when you purchase wall-mount dust collector] 1HP Powerful Induction Motor with 6.5AMP 550CFM air flow
- 4inch x 80inch Hose
- Steel Impeller supply 550 CFM Air Flow
- 2 Micron dust bag. To ensure a better experience, we suggest matching with our 2 micron filter bag
- We have wall mount function and the wheels with brake for easy movement and fix position
7. SHOP FOX W1685 1.5-Horsepower 1,280 CFM Dust Collector
A powerful dust collector from Shop Fox. This unit features an extra heavy-duty 12″ steel impeller and a 1-1/2 HP motor that runs on 110V. For wood dust only. Features 2.5 micron filtration.
8. DEWALT 20V MAX Dust Extractor, Brushless, Universal, Tool Only (DWH161B)
- High mobility, compact and lightweight OSHA Table 1 compliant solution. Hepa filter included.
- 45% more capacity than DWH302DH dust box to keep up with the demands of the user.
- Multiple strap connection points and a belt hook enable the user to position the dust extractor for the best possible ergonomic solution.
- Optimized for SDS Plus rotary Hammers while drilling and chipping.
- 20V max* Brushless motor helps provide the power and long run time in demanding applications.
The DWH161B 20V MAX* Brushless Universal Dust Extractor is a light weight, wearable, high mobility dust extraction solution. It’s optimized for a wide range of tools and applications including SDS Plus Rotary Hammers for drilling and chipping, percussion hammer drills, drywall cutout tools, sanders, routers, and jig saws. When used in conjunction with the correct shroud and a rotary hammer, this extractor is part of an OSHA 1926. 1153 Table 1 compliant solution. (The dust box includes a HEPA filter. ) With its multiple connection points, this wearable dust extraction solution allows the user to position the dust extractor for the best possible ergonomic solution. Equipped with WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL™ , the user links the extractor and tool for remote extractor activation. It has 45% more capacity than DWH302DH dust box to keep up with the demands of the user.
9. Rikon Portable Dust Collector with Wall Mount
10. WEN 3403 2-Horsepower 1,500 CFM 16-Amp Woodworking Dust Collector with 50-Gallon Collection Bag and Mobile Base
- Attach up to two tools at a time with the dual 4-inch air inlets
- Vertical collection bag holds up to 50 gallons of debris and wood chips
- 16-amp motor creates over 1,500 CFM of dust extracting power
- Includes mobile base with four swivel casters along with a two-year warranty
- NOTE: requires a NEMA 5-20R 20-amp outlet with a 25A circuit breaker (see images for reference)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dust Collector Vacuum Cfm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!