559 reviews analysed
1. RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum and Blower with Accessory Storage (Tool-Only)
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage. Equipped with both wet and dry capability, this vacuum has 3 Gal. of dry debris capacity. This versatile vacuum doubles as a directional blower and includes a utility accessory that attaches directly to the exhaust output for a quick and easy change from vacuum to blower. The 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose is transparent, giving you optimal visibility of debris as it is vacuumed, and the pivoting air inlet port makes for easy hose management. The Project Vacuum has a Flat-top design for convenient stacking and storage, is backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, and includes onboard storage for the included washable filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately. 3 Gal. dry capacity Wet and dry cleaning capability 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose with transparent design for optimum visibility Pivoting air inlet port for easy hose management Utility nozzle and hose convert exhaust port into directional blower Flat top design for convenient stacking and storage Convenient on-board storage for hose and accessories Includes washable reusable filter Part of the RYOBI ONE+ family of over 125 tools 3-year manufacturer’s warranty Includes: (1) P3240 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage, (1) washable filter, (1) crevice tool, (1) utility nozzle, (1) 6 ft. hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
2. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 6 Gal. Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Bare-Tool) with Hose, Crevice Tool, Floor Nozzle and Extension Wand
Introducing the new Ryobi ONE+ 6 Gal. Wet/Dry Vacuum. Now, you can experience the corded performance with cordless convenience. This vacuum has a powerful 80 CFM. The multi-size no-tip wheel design and 360° mobility keeps your vacuum balanced when rolling over cords and thresholds. On-board accessory storage conveniently holds your crevice tool, floor nozzle and extension wands, while the hose dock provides a simple solution to storing your hose when not in use. Multiple carrying handles allow for easy carrying, and the removable top makes emptying dust, debris and liquids quick and mess-free. The compact design allows for space-saving storage when not in use. Best of all, the Ryobi ONE+ wet/dry vacuum is part of the Ryobi ONE+ family of over 100 products.
3. Ryobi P7131 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless Dry Debris Hand Vacuum with Crevice Tool (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This cordless vacuum is compatible with any of Ryobi’s One+ 18V Lithium Ion Batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CREVICE TOOL: An included crevice attachment makes it easier to get into tight spaces around your home or workshop. It’s conveniently stored on the vacuum for easy access
- PRECISE HANDLING: A rubberized molding covers the vacuum’s grip, making it easier for you to grip it, even in slippery conditions
- EASY DISPOSAL: The dustbowl, located near the front of the vacuum, is easily removed. Proper disposal consists of simply dumping the bowl’s contents into the garbage and reattaching it for endless cleaning
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM: With a pre-filter and replaceable filter (model #A32VC04, sold separately), you’re sure to have improved suction and cleanup productivity
Cleaning up the workshop can be a hassle, but it doesn’t need to be with Ryobi. This P7131 cordless hand vacuum is compact and ergonomic enough for you to fit it nearly anywhere in your home or workplace while being powerful enough to pick up whatever dry debris will fit in its nozzle. It has a dual filter system, allowing it to pick up dust, woodchips, and more without taking on undue stress and having its parts damaged. Additionally, for even more reach and versatility, a crevice attachment (with onboard storage included, no less!) is featured on the P7131. Use it to suck up dirt between cushions, under car seats, and more. No matter your trade, you’re going to be causing a mess. Make sure it’s cleaned up right with Ryobi.
4. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ EverCharge Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Powerful performance and extended life span with Brushless technology
- Features a High and Low switch with lock-on capability
- Hassle-free cleaning with cordless convenience
- Compatible with all Ryobi ONE Plus Batteries and Chargers as part of the Ryobi ONE PLUS lineup of over 100 products” with “Includes: 4.0 Ah LITHIUM+ battery and wall adaptor/charger
Introducing the innovation from Ryobi, the ONE+ EVERCHARGE Stick Vacuum. Enjoy hassle-free cleaning with the cordless convenience of Ryobi ONE+. The lightweight design allows you to reach high corners and surfaces, and the large, angled dust cup allows for easy emptying and dust removal.
5. Ryobi P714K One plus 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Wall Mounted Dry Hand Vacuum Kit (3 Pieces1 x Ryobi P714K Vacuum, 1 x Ryobi P102 1.3AH Lithium Ion Battery, 1 x Wall Mount Charger), Green
- ONBOARD FUEL STATUS LEDS on the vacuum keep you up-to-date on when you need to recharge the battery
- UNIQUE CREVICE SHAPED NOSE allows you to get into tight spots around your home or vehicle to pick up hidden debris
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The P102 is compatible with many Ryobi 18V power tools, and the hand vacuum is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, NiCad or lithium ion. Battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- WALL CHARGER: Keep your P714K within reach and your battery topped off with the included wall charger, model number P180
- P102 BATTERY INCLUDED: A powerful, 1.3 Amp Hour compact battery is included in this system. It lasts long for vacuuming applications while keeping the weight of the unit low for maximum control
Surely you know that messes seem to come from just about anywhere. No matter how pristine you keep your house or workspace, there are sure to be dust bunnies or bits of loose dirt that crop up. They must be dealt with. Use the Ryobi P714K. It’s a top-of-the-line hand vacuum that can tackle an assortment of dry messes. Keep it handy with the included wall mount, and any time your pet sheds or you track dirt on the floor, pull this out to keep your place clean. It has a unique nose shape that allows you to sneak into crevices, nooks, and crannies around your house. You can take it into your car, too. After a long day at the beach, you may need to clear your vehicle of sand. This battery efficient tool is likely to finish your little jobs before the battery runs out. You can also be sure of how much power is left on the system with the built-in LED lights that will flash to notify you of low battery. The battery can stay topped off while the unit’s in storage. Connect it to the wall mount with the battery plugged in, and it will charge your battery, keeping it at full power overnight. Live in an apartment and don’t want to bother the neighbors? This is perfect for that, too. It’s 27% quieter than previous models of Ryobi hand vacuums. Whether you’re a parent with messy children, a pet owner, or a homeowner, there is a place for the Ryobi P714K in your life.
6. Ryobi P411 One+ 18 Volt 5 Inch Cordless Battery Operated Random Orbit Power Sander (Battery Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- CORDLESS: compatible with the Ryobi One+ battery system. Work anywhere without cords and extensions getting in the way of your work
- INCLUDED SANDING PADS attached using a hook and loop connecting system for optimal user convenience
- RUBBER OVERGRIP with notches makes it easy to handle despite intense vibrations from the powerful motor
- DUST BAG attached to the tool to collect any shavings from your work and reduce the need for post-job cleaning
- 10,000 ORBITS PER MINUTE make this perfect for any sanding and polishing job if you apply the proper pressure
After you have cut and assembled wood, you need to clean your piece up. This orbital sander by Ryobi, the P411, is a handy little tool that helps you keep your furniture or other wood projects splinter-free and looking neat! At 10,000 orbits per minute, the P411 is very strong for its size. Hold it at an angle to the wood and work lightly, because the snappy motor shows that there is more to power than size! Adding even more convenience is the onboard dust bag that helps to keep your workspace neat and tidy while you improve your home. Being compatible with the Ryobi One+ 18-volt battery system, you can use the same batteries you use for the 50 other One+ tools in your arsenal on this orbital sander. Get ready to use the tool right out of the box, because it even has an assortment of sanding pads included. Clip them on with the hook and loop attachment system, plug the battery in (sold separately), and get to work! You’ll have smooth furniture in no time with Ryobi’s P411 Orbital Sander.
7. Ryobi P2108A ONE+ 100 mph 280 CFM 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Jet Fan Blower – Battery and Charger Not Included
The Arctic Cove 8 oz. nozzle cleaner is specialty cleaner that safely cleans misting nozzles. It is safe to use on brass, stainless steel and plastic. This cleaner extends misting nozzle life and it easy to use.
8. Ryobi P508 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Brushless 7 1/4 3,800 RPM Circular Saw w/ Included Blade (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
9. Ryobi One+ P5231 18V Lithium Ion Cordless Orbital T-Shaped 3,000 SPM Jigsaw (Battery Not Included, Power Tool and T-Shaped Wood Cutting Blade Only)
- 4 ORBITAL SETTINGS: The higher the setting, the faster you can cut into wood. These higher settings are ideal for making straight cuts into lumber, with lower settings for making curves or cutting into metal
- BUILT-IN DUST BLOWER: This feature on the tool will help you clear debris away from your work, giving you clear vision
- LED LIGHTING gives you improved line-of-sight in poorly lit conditions
- BLADE SAVING BASE: If your jigsaw blade is wearing out, you can drop the base of the tool to let you utilize the unused blades on your tool, improving the longevity of your accessories
- TRIGGER LOCK SYSTEM: Pull the trigger and press the button on the side of the unit. With this feature, you can focus all of your energy on controlling your cuts the way you want to
Whether you’re tearing through lumber, cutting curves into plywood, or even slicing up sheet metal, you need a jigsaw. The Ryobi P5231 jigsaw, in fact. This is one of the toughest cordless tools in Ryobi’s 18V lineup. It has a powerful orbiting motor than can work up to 3,000 strokes per minute, adjustable with a switch at the top of the unit. It’s accessible even if you have a finger on the trigger. These are the kinds of smart designs implemented on the unit. Another convenient feature is the trigger lock system, which lets you focus all of your energy on controlling the unit without having to press the trigger. There are also graphics printed that let you see what the four speed settings are ideal for. You’ll notice that the highest speeds are ideal for straight cuts through lumber and the lower speeds are meant for spiral cuts through sheet metal or thin plywood. You’ll be able to experiment with different speeds soon after purchasing this unit. A woodcutting blade is included to make sure of that. If you want to purchase separate blades, you can rest assured that this will accommodate most T-shaped blades, though it is not compatible with U shaped blades. Speaking of compatibility, this tool is part of the Ryobi One+ lineup. That means that Ryobi 18V batteries will work with this. These include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108. Those are both lithium ion and NiCad. If it’s 18V, it will work. This jigsaw boasts power equivalent to corded saws from competing brands. With that kind of power and all of these convenient features found in Ryobi’s typical intelligent design, you’re sure to be satisfied with the latest and greatest in their jigsaw technology. Get Ryobi and do you work right.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dust Vacuum Cordless Ryobi for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!