The Best Dustless Technologies Vacuum
679 reviews analysed
1. Dustless Wet Dry Vacuum
- Switch between dry and wet pickup instantly without compromising filters
- Vacuum can be run almost continuously by using Wunderbags as a prefilter, Wunderbag works in wet and/or dry applications
- Filters can be cleaned by agitating a rod on the outside of the vacuum
- Large capacity barrel easily holds 40 pounds of dust
- Upgraded rubber wheels, Reinforced lid/barrel
The patented Wet+Dry DustlessVac is the only vacuum that allows you to go from wet to dry without switching filters. A baffle inside the barrel keeps the water away from the filters, and a check ball prevents overfilling, making the Wet+Dry DustlessVac unlike any other vacuum on the market today. The patented filtration system of the Wet+Dry DustlessVac allows you to clean the filters without opening the barrel for a more dust-free work environment. An excellent choice for contractors and DIY homeowners who do not need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines but want effective and economical dust control, this vacuum provides “almost HEPA” performance. The disposable and tear-resistant WunderBag micro pre-filter captures particles down to .5 microns, amazingly close to HEPA filters that capture down to .3 microns. Best for capturing fine dust from drywall sanding, grinding/cutting of concrete, brick, stone or fiberglass, the Wet+Dry DustlessVac provides powerful suction and intense durability to stand up to whatever the jobsite throws at you.
2. Dustless Technologies D1606 Dustless HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum
- CERTIFIED HEPA: Individually tested, certified and serialized HEPA filter.
- EPA RRP OSHA COMPLIANT: Complies with EPA RRP and OSHA laws and regulations concerning hazardous material pickup.
- SAFE FOR HAZARDOUS MATERIALS: Certified safe for asbestos, silica, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium pickup and containment.
- COMPLETE CONTAINMENT: Will never blow dust or pickup back into the air.
- WET AND DRY VACUUMING: Safely go back and forth from wet to dry pickup, including water, without switching filters.
The Dustless HEPA Vac is the perfect tool for professional remediation jobs. The HEPA Vac is a fully certified HEPA vacuum with a certified and tested HEPA filter, rated at 99.97% efficiency at .3 microns of filtration. This vacuum meets EPA RRP and OSHA regulations of silica, asbestos, lead paint, and hexavalent chromium removal and dust containment. A dual filtration system, including the HEPA filter and filter cover, can be optimized by using Dustless Wunderbag pre-filters. This can extend the life of the HEPA filter 10 times longer. The vacuum can go from dry to wet and back without having to switch filters. An interior baffle wall will protect the filters from getting wet and prevent overfilling. The filter cover is machine washable. This vacuum is capable of capturing tiny dust particles and will never blow dust into the air. Excellent choice for professional contractors and remediators who need to meet EPA or OSHA guidelines. HEPA Beater Bar Floor Tool sold seperately. Includes (1) D1606 HEPA Wet/Dry Vacuum, (1) HEPA filter, (1) HEPA filter cover, (2) Wunderbag pre-filter bags, (1) 12 foot hose, (1) crevice tool, (1) floor tool, and (2) extension wands. For questions or replacement parts, please contact us at http://www.dustlesstools.com/blog/contact-us/.
3. Dustless HEPA Back Pack Vacuum, Black
- Captures 99. 9% of dust
- 4-Layer HEPA filter system
- Includes seal-able filter bags that trap hazardous dust inside for safe disposal
- Osha-compliant filter cleaning mechanism cleans filters without opening the unit
- Meets EPA RRP and OSHA silica rule requirements for lead paint and silica containment
The new HEPA back pack vacuum is an improved, safe solution for use in homes, hospitals, schools, and jobsites. Complete with a 4-stage HEPA filtration system, The vacuum is safe for lead paint removal, silica dust containment, and general hypoallergenic and janitorial needs. When used with the included HEPA BEATER bar floor tool, carpets can be safely cleaned and stripped of pollutants, contaminants, and germs. The filtration system consists of a choice of two bags – sealable, for hazardous materials, and non-sealable for janitorial work. Two more layers of filtration after the disposable bag, a reusable cloth filter and HEPA Cartridge filter, catch any excess pollutants. Finally, two exhaust filters catch any remaining particles. An external Agitator rod is used to knock the dust from the filters without opening the unit while an internal mechanism cleans the filters automatically. A 5-point harness system seats easily on the users back and with the 48. 5′ Included extension cord allows greater portability. The HEPA back pack vacuum features a stainless steel wand s wand that attaches to the floor tools, allowing you to hold the wand at waist level while vacuuming floor level surfaces. The HEPA BEATER bar floor tool Allows for work on carpet that is contaminated, while the brush floor tool Allows for work on harder surfaces and industrial carpet. Improvements from our original HEPA back pack vacuum include a lighter, dent resistant polyethylene canister, quieter motor, added motor cooling air Bypass valve, added cord-retaining clip, increased hose diameter, added exhaust filters, side exhaust rather than bottom exhaust, and an attachable multi-surface floor tool. This vacuum meets both EPA RRP standards for lead paint removal and OSHA silica standards for concrete Dust with 99. 9% filtration at 0. 3 microns. Includes (1) HEPA back pack vacuum, (1) 5-point harness, (1) filter sock, (1) disposable open-top filter bag, (1) disposable sealable filter bag, (1) 2-piece metal s wand, (1) HEPA BEATER bar floor tool, (1) brush floor tool, (1) crevice tool, and (1) 48. 5” extension cord.
4. Vacmaster 4 Gallon, 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Floor Vacuum, VF408
This powerful floor vacuum has a strong 2-stage industrial motor making it quieter, last longer and provide greater suction. It’s easy to use, lightweight and portable with great features like automatic cord rewind, triple filtration, onboard accessory storage and a large dust-sealed on/off switch.
From the Manufacturer
This powerful wet/dry floor vacuum is powered by a strong 2-stage industrial motor making the unit quiet, last longer and provide great suction. The unit is easy to use as it is lightweight, portable and has great features like automatic cord rewind and triple filtration. Features: powerful and quiet 2-stage motor, 5 peak HP motor, 72 DB quit operation, 71-Inch sealed water lift, 4 gallon polypropylene tank, on-board accessory storage, 18-Foot cord with automatic cord rewind, 7-Foot x 1 1/4-inch hose, secure fit hose, large on/off dust sealed switch, cartridge filter, dust bag, HEPA filter, foam sleeve, rear caddy for accessory storage, large rear wheels for easy mobility, double insulated motor. Accessories: 3 extension wands, crevice tool, 2-in 1 utility nozzle, floor nozzle, dust brush
5. POWERTEC 75054 Self Cleaning Dustless Technologies Vacuum Bags | 5 Ply Fleece Cloth Dust Collector Filter Bag – 3 Pack
- Includes: (3) wet dry Vac pre-filter bags
- Dual application: Designed to work as both, a filter and bag, This item filters 99. 97% (at 0. 3micron) of microscopic particles, while capturing dust and debris for optimal filtration and vacuum effectiveness
- Material: constructed from 5 layers of premium ply fleece fabric, these long-lasting bags provide multiple layers of protection and are capable of holding up to 40 lbs. of dry debris, while retaining their strength and filtration power
- Easy to use: these bags feature a sealable peel and stick opening for easy installation, and provide you with an easy and safe solution to disposal
- Compatibility: Universal design allows these bags to work seamlessly with dustless technologies 16-Gallon wet/dry Vac or 16-Gallon HEPA vac and compatible with most wet and dry vacuums
Introducing the self-cleaning Dustless Technologies Vacuum Bags by POWERTEC. These premium OEM replacement bags were designed to work in collaboration with the Dustless Technologies Wet/ Dry Vac, in addition to an assortment of other standard shop vacuum cleaners. They work effectively in tandem as a filter and dust bag, capturing microscopic particles, dirt and debris. Whether you re using your vacuum to capture drywall, dust or water, these wet/ dry vac bags will retain their integrity, filtration strength and power. Featuring a premium 5 ply line of fleece protection, these bags possess an impressive micro-filtration level of 99. 97%, thus improving your ability to trap the majority of particles as tiny as 0. 00005 centimeters in diameter. Not only do these cost effective bags do most of the heavy lifting up front, but they ensure very little dust actually reaches the vacuum filter extending the lifespan of your filter (by 10 times) for continued usage. These premium vacuum accessories not only filter and eliminate particles from the air, but they have the capacity to hold large amounts (up to 40lbs) of dirt and debris, providing you with a long-lasting dust busting solution. When you re done with the bag, simply peel back the side opening of the disposable bag, seal it, and discard it safely. Pack of 3 Compatibility Dustless Technologies 16-Gallon Wet/Dry Vac16-Gallon HEPA VacWorks universally for major brand wet dry vacs
6. Dustless Technologies D4000 DustBuddie Universal Dust Shroud for Worm Drive Circular Saws
The Dust Buddie is your solution to the dust cloud created when cutting concrete with a worm drive or hypoid circular saw. It is universal for 7-1/4″ worm drive and hypoid circular saws. Using vacuum suction, it captures up to 99% of the dust created when cutting concrete and stone products. Six non-marking wheels allow the shroud and tool to glide with ease to keep cuts straighter and prevent damage to your work surface. There are no tools required for installation. The simple hook-and-loop attachment method allows you to get to work faster without hassle. This shroud is made of a durable blend of polycarbonate & ABS attached to a stainless steel base plate. Two rubber dust shields collect dust from both the front and (optionally) back of the blade. The Dust Buddie complies with OSHA silica laws and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust collection. For full performance, use this shroud with a vacuum rated at 120 CFM or greater such as the Dustless HEPA Wet Dry Vacuum. This product connects to 1.25″ and 1.5″ hose cuffs using the included adapter. Includes (1) Dust Buddie, (1) primary front rubber dust shield, (1) optional rear rubber dust shield, (1) 1.5″ x 1.5″ swivel cuff adapter, (1) front spacer, and (1) releasable tie for keeping the hose out of the way.
7. Dustless Technologies 15521 HEPA Filter for Dustless Backpack, Small, White (Pack of 3)
8. Wunderbag Universal High Capacity Pre-Filters for Wet Dry Vacuums, 2 Pack
9. Dustless Technologies D1925 ChipBuddie with 3-Pack of Replacement Blades
The ChipBuddie is excellent for removing paint chips or popcorn ceiling. For best performance, attach to a Dustless vacuum. Comes with 3 pack of replacement blades.
From the Manufacturer
The PaintBuddie is excellent for removing paint chips or popcorn ceiling. For best performance, attach to a Dustless vacuum. Comes with 3 pack of replacement blades.
10. HEPA Wet+Dry Pro Vacuum, 8 Gallon
- Certified HEPA system prevents harmful dust from bypassing filter
- 138-CFM/83” Water Lift motor picks up work site debris, large and small
- Hydrophobic polyester filter allows dry to wet pickup without changing filters
- Exhaust port attaches to hose to function as a blower
- Semi-auto filter cleaning mechanism is OSHA Silica Rule-compliant
Our certified HEPA technology is now available in a smaller, more affordable package. Proven on construction sites, homes, hospitals, and laboratories across the world, the Dustless HEPA Vacuum is fully EPA and OSHA compliant. The three-stage filter system is designed for the smallest particles, includes hazardous materials such as silica, lead, asbestos, and hexavalent chromium. The vacuum has an 8-gallon barrel with an 8-foot hose. On board storage holds the hose, stainless steel wand, floor tool, and crevice tool. It hosts an air flow of 138 CFM for high suction and a front facing blower for opposite air flow. The vacuum is able to go between dry and wet without changing filters on small amounts of water; with the use of the included hydrophobic polyester filter the filter can be swapped out for large amounts of water. This vacuum includes (1) HEPA Wet+Dry Pro Vacuum, (1) 8-Foot Hose, (1) HEPA Filter, (1) Secondary Filter, (2) Fleece Filter Bags, (1) 2-Piece Stainless Steel Wand, (1) Floor Tool w/ Brush and Squeegee, and (1) Crevice Tool. For questions, please contact our sales team at (435) 637-5885 or at [email protected]
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dustless Technologies Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!