The Best Heating Lamp Reptile
865 reviews analysed
1. Fluker’s Clamp Lamps
This 5.5″ diameter dome lamp is made of heavy gauge painted aluminum. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, and compact fluorescent bulbs. Rated up to 75watts.
2. Fluker’s 27004 Mini Sun Dome Reptile Lamp – Deep Dome Fixture, 5.5-Inch
Fluker’s Sun Dome is specifically designed to accommodate larger longer bulbs, such as Fluker’s Sun-Glow bulbs. The dome extends beyond the face of the lamp so longer bulbs are contained within the fixture. The polished aluminum surface inside the dome increases UVB and UVA output to domes with interior white surfaces. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, compact fluorescent bulbs, and mercury vaopr bulbs. On/off switch included and rated up to 100 watts.
3. Fluker’s Repta-Clamp Lamp Ceramic with Dimmable Switch
Now you can set the mood for your pet with Fluker’s clamp lamp with dimmer. Dimmer switch controls the light and heat output of incandesent bulbs and ceramic heat emitters. This allows you to adjust the temperature of your pet’s enclosure without buying a new bulb. This dome lamp is made of heavy gauge painted aluminum. Ceramic socket can be used with incandescent bulbs, ceramic heat emitters, and compact fluorescent bulbs. **Note: Dimming function does not work with compact fluorescent bulbs. To use this bulb, the dimmer switch must be completely turned on**
4. Zilla Premium Reflector Domes
- Powder-coated black on the outside and reflective white on the inside for added luster and long life
- Large 8.5″ size fits a wide varitey of incandescent, fluorescent and ceramic heat emitting bulbs
- Topped with a ceramic socket that lasts under high heat
- 6-foot power cord with an in-line on/off switch
- A spring clip that holds the dome securly in place on screen enclosure tops is included
- 1 year warranty
The Zilla Black Reflector Dome incandescent light fixtures are designed to deliver years of heat or light to reptile terrariums. Each is topped with a ceramic socket to withstand constant heat of bulbs up to 150 watts. The black exterior and reflective white interior finishes are powder-coated for added luster and long life. 6 ft. power cord with an in-line on/off switch is positioned near the fixture for easy use. Spring clips, to hold dome securely on screen top, are included.
5. DADYPET 25W Reptile Heat Lamp, Clamp Lamp for Aquarium with Holder UVA UVB Basking Lamp with 360°Rotatable Clip & Power Adapter for Lizard Turtle Snake Aquarium(Lamp Bulb Include)
- Reptiles require UVB light to absorb and metabolize calcium which is essential for healthy bone growth and preventing metabolic diseases.
- High UVB output similar to natural desert environments where there is more direct sunlight and more exposure, ideal for all desert dwelling reptiles.
- 360° rotatable clip light, easy-installation and practical for use.
- The included light holder is suitable for multiple E27 lamps, such as fluorescent, incandescent, ceramic heater, bulb, halogen, LED, etc
- Suitable for reptiles, amphibians, fish, mammals etc. With 1pc spare 25W bulb. Support bulbs rated up to 75 watts.
6. Hoke Flexible Clamp Lamp Fixture for Reptiles. Terrarium Habitat Lighting & Heat Lamp Holder Stand.
- A professional clamp lamp fixture with universal rotation
- Hanging hole and clamp design, you can clip it on or hang it up
- For use with light bulb, heater, UV lamp, infrared emitter, etc.
- The design of the plug with built-in fuse made it the safest US plug
- If the lamp stops working, it’s most likely there was a bulb blow or something leads to safety hazard which cause the fuse in the plug blow to avoid the accident. Replace the fuse and it will work again or contact us to replace the lamp. Our product comes with a 1-Year Warranty
7. BOEESPAT Anti Scald Clamp Lamp Light Reptile Lamp Fixture Wire Style Lamp Shade for Basking Light, Ceramic Heat Emitter for Terrariums and Reptiles, Small Animals, Birds, Farm Animals
- COMPACT CLAMP FIXTURE: made of high quality well coated metal and have strong grip, offer a firm support for various reptile deep dome lamps.
- ADJUSTABLE REFLECTIVE DIRECTION: the adjustable ball joint allows you to get light and heat as you needed, the reptile dome light clamp can be used indoors and outdoors. But not waterproof.
- NONE SLIDING SOFT PLASTIC COVER: the grip covered with soft plastic ensure amount to the tanks securely and won’t leave marks on the surfaces.
- SIMPLE TO USE: 1. Connect the clips to the sockets of the clamp lamp
- 2. Squeeze Clamp Fixture body to make the end of the clip open
- 3. Clip to suitable place and adjust lighting angle.
- VARIOUS USAGE: the clip fixture suitable for various sizes of clamp lamps such as 8.5 inch, 7.2 inch reflector, 5.5 inch mini deep dome lamp fixture, and it also can be used as a desk lamp clamp in your room, garages or art studios, a light holder in photography and workshops, and a grow light for house plants.
Color:2 Pack Clamp Holder
Flexible and adjustable dome lamp clamp fixtures with high
quality material, well coated,durable and long-lasting.
The clamp fixtures help you to direct light anywhere,
such as reptile tank, garages, art studios, photography or workshops.
·Adjustable Lighting Angle
·Strong Grips of Clamp Fixture
·Anti-Slip Rubber Cover
Clip Bracket High: 5.9 inch / 15 cm
2 x Metal Dome Lamp Clamp Fixture
8. REPTI ZOO Dome Reptile Lamp Fixture Reptile UVB Light Fixture Optical Reflection Cover for Reptile Glass Terrariums
- Delicate and handy size,apply E26 ceramics lamp cap,can bear Max 200W
- Efficient reflection lampshade,The top reserves radiating and ventilating holes to guarantee good heat dissipation effect
- Independent power switch,with hanging hook easy to hang it
- Suitable for sunlight lamps and high heating lamps
- We provide 12 months quality guarantee,if you have any question about our product,please contact us,we will reply and help you in 24 hours
9. Zacro 60W Reptile Heat Lamp with One Digital Thermometer, Infrared Ceramic Heating Non-Light Lamps Emitter 110V (Black) (60W)
- Perfect 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds, hamsters, and one digital thermometer included
- 99% high thermal efficiency, the non-light heater lamp will not disturb animals sleep pattern.
- Solid ceramics element has a good heat radiation feature(also works in sealed box), which can works
- Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical design which will build up exces
- ATTENTION!: Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion
10. Zoo Med Repti Basking Spot Bulb, 100 watt, E27 threaded base, set of 2 bulbs
The Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Lamp Reptile for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!