721 reviews analysed
1. Original Hoover 38528040 Belt – (Replaces 38528027)
2. Hoover Bulb, V2 Uprights 3/8" Diameter
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Hoover models. OEM Part Number 27313107. Made in United States.
3. Hoover HOOVER 46383334 HOOVER U5344-950 CORD 35 ‘ WT.
4. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33′ SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Motor Amps:7.4 Amps
Make your cleaning experience easier and more comfortable with the Hoover CH30000 PortaPower commercial lightweight canister vacuum cleaner! This reliable commercial vacuum can clean tight places and large spaces with its fabulous features. As a canister vacuum the CH30000 can be used for detailing as well as to extend long distances with its 33′ long power cord. You can vacuum stairways, down halls, and around sharp corners with ease. At 8.3 lbs. the CH30000 canister vacuum weighs less than the average 6th grader’s backpack, which is 18.4 lbs.! With its lightweight design, using the CH30000 can be a breeze and reduce fatigue. Not only does the CH30000 vacuum cleaner have a built-in blower, but it also can be used to clean up hard-to-reach places such as up draperies, upholsteries, and even in your own vehicles. The CH30000 can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs. For example, a cloth bag would most likely be used with sharper objects and paper bag for dust clean-up.
5. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Power Supply Cord
POWER CORD TO FIT TO HOOVER AND ALL OTHER VACUUM CLEANERS
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Vacuum Supplies U5268 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!