553 reviews analysed
1. Sebo Vacuums 9809AM Felix Premium Rosso Upright Vacuum with Parquet, Red/Gray – Corded
2. 12" Upright 2 Motor Vacuum CV 300
Karcher CV300 Upright Dual Motor Vacuum – 12″ , 1 ea #10120590 Ergonomically designed to be simultaneously powerful, lightweight and easy to maneuver. Our 1,000 watt vacuum motors pick up more dirt in a single pass than their comparable single-motor counterparts while our patented filtration system filters out particulates and allergens down to 0.3 microns. Provides the power you need to clean in one of the lightest designs available. Vacuum Motor: High performance, single stage, 1.4 hp, 92″ water lift, 102 cfm airflow. Brush Motor: .24 hp. Brush Speed: 5400 brush contacts per minute, 2700 rpm. Electrical: 120v, 60 hz; Cable: 40′, 18/3 SJT.
3. iwoly V600 Vacuum Cleaner Corded Bagless Stick and Handheld Vacuum for Hard Floor and Carpet
- ►V600 stick vacuum with powerful vacuum and it is equipped with the floor head for both hard floor and carpeted surfaces.You can use it to pick up all kinds of crumbs, hair, dust and even cat litter.Your floor will be much cleaner than ever.
- ►Lightweight vacuum cleaner: The body of this 2-in-1 stick and handheld vacuum is only 3.3 lbs. Carry it upstairs or between rooms with ease. Effortlessly reaching hard-to-clean spots like ceilings and light fixtures.
- ►Reach high & low: Use the adjustable extension tube to add an extra 17-28 inches. Clean under furniture or even reach ceiling fans and vents.And clean in one pass with a 16.4 ft long power cord.
- ►User-friendly: Comes with an easy-to-clean dustbin, advanced cyclone HEPA filtration system, effectively spins dust away from motor and keeps the powerful suction, good ideal for home with pets and children.
- ►What’s included: machine, floor head, upholstery tool, dusting brush, crevice tool,telescopic tube and our worry-free 1-year warranty.
4. Shark Upright & Canister Upright Vacuum TruePet Mini-Motorized Brush Bordeaux
- Shark’s original, full-sized Powered Lift-Away. A canister that detaches to deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
- Hard Floor Hero. Picks up surface litter and stuck-on debris, providing superior bare floor cleaning.
- TruePet Motorized Brush and Pet-Multi Tool. Ultimate pet hair cleaning for all surfaces.
- Fingertip Controls. Power On/Off and easily switch from Hard Floor to Carpet Mode.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- With the touch of a button, Powered Lift-Away Technology allows you to lift the canister away and deep clean hard-to-reach areas while still delivering power to keep the brushroll spinning.
Shark Rotator TruePet Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Powered Lift-Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV752), Bordeaux
5. Vacmaster 4 Gallon, 5 Peak HP with 2-Stage Industrial Motor Wet/Dry Floor Vacuum, VF408
This powerful floor vacuum has a strong 2-stage industrial motor making it quieter, last longer and provide greater suction. It’s easy to use, lightweight and portable with great features like automatic cord rewind, triple filtration, onboard accessory storage and a large dust-sealed on/off switch.
From the Manufacturer
This powerful wet/dry floor vacuum is powered by a strong 2-stage industrial motor making the unit quiet, last longer and provide great suction. The unit is easy to use as it is lightweight, portable and has great features like automatic cord rewind and triple filtration. Features: powerful and quiet 2-stage motor, 5 peak HP motor, 72 DB quit operation, 71-Inch sealed water lift, 4 gallon polypropylene tank, on-board accessory storage, 18-Foot cord with automatic cord rewind, 7-Foot x 1 1/4-inch hose, secure fit hose, large on/off dust sealed switch, cartridge filter, dust bag, HEPA filter, foam sleeve, rear caddy for accessory storage, large rear wheels for easy mobility, double insulated motor. Accessories: 3 extension wands, crevice tool, 2-in 1 utility nozzle, floor nozzle, dust brush
6. Advance VU500 12 Upright Vacuum Model Number 107404753, Grey
The Advance VU500™ delivers exceptional cleaning performance in an easy to use, easy to maintain upright vacuum that is designed to withstand stringent environmental requirements.
7. eufy Boost IQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), 1300Pa Strong Suction, Super Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets (Black)
- “Best Robot Vacuum of 2018” by Digital Trends.
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85″) but with quiet operation and increased suction at 1300Pa for up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it’s always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
8. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
9. Sebo Vacuums 9808AM Felix Premium Upright Vacuum with Parquet, White – Corded
This lightweight upright vacuum cleaner with quick-turn swivel neck and large side carrying handle is the most maneuverable upright vacuum cleaner tested. The felix premium vacuum cleaners are very powerful with plenty of suction for cleaning carpets and bare floors. They come standard with an excellent s-class filtration system, manual height adjusting power head, parquet floor brush and 2 accessory tools.
DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS
The stylish FELIX offers all the flexibility of a canister vacuum in an upright configuration! It has a “flex” neck with amazing 180° steering ability, an ultra-modern filtration system, a detachable suction unit that becomes a hand-held vacuum, and an instant-use suction hose. The power head deep cleans carpets, or its spinning brush roller can be shut off to clean delicate rugs and hard floors with straight suction. The FELIX also has a parquet brush, which is perfectly designed for cleaning hard floors, or it can morph into a polisher using the DISCO head. It also has easy brush roller removal, and an orange warning light illuminates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, the bristles are worn, or automatic shut-off occurs due to a brush obstruction.
Instant-use Suction Hose – The integrated instant-use suction hose is always ready! Just pull it out to clean corners, crevices or furniture. Two on-board tools and a range of optional attachments can be fitted to the hose, such as a 20-inch wand for cleaning hard-to-reach areas or a nine-foot extension hose, which creates a total length of 15 feet . . . perfect for cleaning stairs.
A Flat-to-the-floor 6-inch Profile – The vacuum’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
Two Power Head Widths with One-sided Edge Cleaning – The FELIX 1 Premium model is 12 inches wide with a 10 ½-inch cleaning path. The FELIX 2 Premium – Ice Blue is 14 ¾ inches wide with a 13-inch cleaning path.
Multi-surface Cleaning Capabilities – With a power head for carpets and a parquet brush for hard floors, the FELIX provides all the cleaning flexibility of a canister vacuum! It also morphs into a hard floor polisher, by adding a SEBO DISCO head.
Four-level Manual Brush Height Adjustment – The brush can be adjusted up or down for optimal cleaning effectiveness.
Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Brush Shut Off – If an obstruction jams the brush roller, an orange warning light on the power head illuminates and the brush roller stops spinning. This feature prevents the belts from breaking and protects the motor and carpet from damage.
Incorrect Height Setting or Worn Brush Light – When the brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced because of maximum bristle wear, an orange warning light on the power head remains illuminated during use. The light shuts off when the condition is corrected.
Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning – Cleaning hair or other debris from the brush roller or replacing it when its bristles are worn is quick and easy, and no tools are required! This feature ensures consistently effective brush agitation of the carpet pile.
Manual and Automatic Brush Shut Off – The FELIX can clean delicate rugs or hard floors with straight suction because the brush roller can be manually switched off by pressing the green illuminated on/off button on the power head cover. Also, the brush roller automatically shuts off when the suction hose is removed from its housing port or when the handle is in its upright locked position.
Variable Suction Control on Handle with Soft Start – The user can select the suction power needed, from curtains to carpet. And its gradual power-up extends motor life.
Three-level Adjustable Handle – This feature provides compact storage, maneuverability when suction unit is detached, and easy adjustment to user height requirements.
Full Bag or Clog Indicator – When a full bag, a clog in the airflow pathway, or an excessively dirty microfilter is detected, an indicator gauge on the bag housing lid “fills” with orange color and an airflow bypass valve opens, to prevent overheating and motor damage from a lack of adequate airflow.
Detachable Suction Unit Creates a Hand-held Portable Vacuum – By removing its power head, the FELIX instantly transforms from an upright floor vacuum into a handheld portable vacuum, ideal for cleaning stairs, upholstery and car interiors. It can be easily carried using its alternative side handle or its shoulder strap attachment.
Superb Maneuverability – A unique 180° turning swivel neck offers superb maneuverability around and under furniture.
“FELIX Premium” Model Includes Power Head, Two On-board Tools and Parquet Brush – Along with a commercial-quality power head, the FELIX Premium comes standard with a crevice tool, upholstery nozzle and a parquet brush.
“FELIX Kombi” Model Includes Combination Nozzle and Two On-board Tools – The FELIX Kombi does not have a power head. Instead, it includes a combination nozzle (a straight suction nozzle for hard floors and rugs), crevice tool and upholstery nozzle. The Kombi can accommodate a FELIX Premium power head, which can be purchased separately.
Thirty-one Foot Cord with Rotating Quick-release Hook – It is easy to quickly unwind the cord by rotating the hook!
Easy Maintenance – The clog removal door and brush roller are easy to access on the power head.
Innovative Exhaust Filter . . . Design and Functionality – Behind the stylish surface hides an ultra-modern S-class exhaust microfilter that not only provides excellent filtration, but it also absorbs motor noise, resulting in extremely quiet operation.
FELIX’S FILTRATION SYSTEM:
Bags are Better! Top-fill, three and four-layer bags are an integral part of SEBO’s filtration system because they hold virtually all dirt captured by the vacuum, which improves the effectiveness and useful life of the microfilters. They also ensure continuously strong suction because dirt enters from the top, deposits at the bottom, accumulates upward, and air exits through the sides, which allows unimpeded airflow as they fill to capacity. And they can be sealed when full, so no dust can escape into the air during bag removal and disposal.
In contrast, without bags to hold nearly all the captured dirt, the microfilters on bagless vacuums quickly clog from excessive dirt build-up and must be replaced often, or a loss of suction and cleaning effectiveness will occur. In addition, dust and other allergens become airborne when emptying bag-less dirt containers. Lastly, bagless vacuum microfilters are expensive, usually costing more than a multi-year supply of SEBO filter bags.
Pre-motor Filters – Pre-motor filters clean suction air after it passes through the filter bag, but before it passes over the vacuum motor. Cooling the motor with clean air is important because this increases useful life expectancy.
S-class Exhaust Microfilters – S-class Exhaust Microfilters (S =“Schwebstoff” = airborne particles) are made from electrostatically charged micro-fiber material, which attracts and captures dust particles from the airflow of the vacuum after it passes over the motor to cool it. This means that exhaust air is cleaned to the highest level. The S-class Standard requires filters to absorb greater than 99.9% of particles down to 0.3 microns in diameter. For comparison, 100 microns is the diameter of a human hair. Their advantages are a relatively open texture that allows smoother airflow for better suction performance, a longer life expectancy, and they cost less than HEPA filters.
SEBO STANDARD FEATURES:
Designed and Manufactured in Germany – Legendary quality, reliability and performance make SEBO vacuums the first choice of cleaning professionals throughout the world.
Effective Pet Hair Removal – All SEBO vacuums easily remove pet hair!
Tightly Sealed Vacuums Ensure Effective Filtration – Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout.
Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in the laboratory, not the filtration effectiveness of the vacuum itself while operating. Whether or not dirty air can escape through leaks in the body of the machine is not considered. The filtration effectiveness of SEBO vacuums is tested while they operate.
Excellent for Users With Allergies or Asthma – The British Allergy Foundation recommends SEBO filters.
SEBO Microfilters Ensure Continuously Strong Suction Performance – They are also long lasting, inexpensive and easy to change in seconds.
Save Money! SEBO Vacuums Last for Years and Extend Carpet Life! – If properly maintained, SEBO vacuums save ordinary residential users hundreds of dollars by providing excellent performance for ten to fifteen years or more, and their deep-cleaning power-brush technology extends the life of carpets. Typical vacuums perform poorly, even when new, and usually do not last beyond two years. So six or seven “disposable vacuums” must be purchased during the average life expectancy of just one SEBO machine.
Changing Bags is Easy and Clean – SEBO filter bags can be changed in just a few seconds, and a cap keeps dust sealed inside during removal and disposal.
Five-year Warranty Coverage – All SEBO models include a five-year warranty on the motor and all non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges.
10. CF Clean Fairy Replacement Vacuum Bags Compatible with Windsor Axcess Flexomatic (12 Bags)
- CF Clean Fairy Replacement Vacuum Bags (12Pack)
- Compatible with Windsor Axcess, Windsor Flexomatic
- Material: 5 layers high filtration non-woven fabrics
- Because of the COVID-19, the price of meltblown used to make masks has increased by more than 10 times, resulting in the cost of all our vacuum cleaner bags made of meltblown also increased several times. So during this special period, our prices have increased a bit to minimize losses. We promise that once the price of the material drops to the original level, we will immediately restore the original price. May world peace and the people of the world be safe and healthy!
- Note that this is an aftermarket replacement vacuum cleaner bag manufactured by Clean Fairy. Any vacuum cleaner manufacturer brand name is used solely for the purpose of demonstrating compatibility.
CF Clean Fairy Replacement Vacuum Bags (12Pack)
Compatible with Windsor Axcess, Windsor Flexomatic
Material: 5 layers high filtration non-woven fabrics
Note that this is an aftermarket replacement vacuum cleaner bag manufactured by Clean Fairy. Any vacuum cleaner manufacturer brand name is used solely for the purpose of demonstrating compatibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Karcher Cv 300 Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!