972 reviews analysed
1. Whirlpool W10165294RB 15-Inch Plastic Compactor Ba, Pack of 60
- Unique Slip-N-Grip formula helps prevent bags from slipping down into compactor
- Pack of 60 bags
- Ideal for use with 15-inch compactors
- Heavy-duty bag is made with 50 percent post-consumer recycled plastics
- Super-strong resin increases puncture and tear resistance to help keep trash in the bag
Genuine OEM W10165294RB Whirlpool 15″ Plastic Trash Compactor Bags with Odor Remover. This is a 60-pack set of white plastic compactor bags. Fits many 15″ trash compactors. Made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic.
From the Manufacturer
This 60-pack set of white plastic compactor bags fits 15 in. trash compactors. The unique Slip-N-Grip formula helps prevent the bags from slipping down into the compactor. These bags are an environmentally conscious product that is made from 50 percent post-consumer recycled plastic.
2. Ultrasac Trash Compactor Bags – (40 Pack with Ties) 18 Gallon for 15 inch Compactors – 25" x 35" Heavy Duty 2.5 MIL Garbage Disposal Bags Compatible with Kitchenaid Kenmore Whirlpool GE Gladiator 771228
3. Kirkland Signature Compactor Kitchen Trash Bag with Gripping Drawstring Secure Full Size
4. (2 Pack) Brute Super Tuff Heavy Duty 20 Gallon Size Compactor/kitchen Bags – White
5. Heavy Duty Trash Compactor Bags – 60 Count – Fits All 15-inch Rectangular Drawer Compactors – Made in the USA
- FITS ALL 15 INCH COMPACTORS: Pleated bottom for a custom fit
- EASY FASTENING: Clearly marked mounting holes that snap on to your compactor
- LEAK PROOF: Strong durable 3-mil plastic to prevent leaking and tearing
- DOUBLE LAYERED: Outer layer grips to prevent slipping, and slick inner layer for easy compacting
- BULK: 60 Bags to keep your kitchen stocked
The Search is Over The right trash compactor bag can be hard to find, but look no further. Our trash compactor bags are designed with a pleated bottom that fits all 15 inch rectangular drawer compactors. For use with Kenmore, GE, Frigidaire, Whirlpool, Maytag and any 15-inch rectangular drawer compactor.Durable and Leak Resistant Your compactor handles a lot of things. That’s why our bags are double layered and made with 3-mil plastic to keep kitchen garbage and waste inside. Our bags are Made in the USA, so you know they are high quality and built to last. Grips and Doesn’t Slip Designed to hold on tight, the trash bag outer layer grips and doesn’t slip. Prevent slipping and keeps your bag securely in the compactor, so you never have to worry about an unexpected mess. For compactors with mounting hooks, we’ve got you covered with our easy to find, easy fastening holes. They snap into place to secure the trash bag. While the outer layer grips on tight, the inner layer is slick for easy compacting. The slick inner layer guarantees swift and easy compacting with no fuss. Product Details Includes: Bulk 60 count, 15-inch white plastic trash compactor bags; Retail packaging in photo is for illustrative purposes only.
6. AmazonCommercial 18 Gallon Trash Compactor Bags /w Drawstrings – 2 MIL – 50 Count
An Amazon Brand
7. Brute Super Tough Compactor Bags 2.0 Mil – 20 Count
Brute Super Tuff trash bags out-perform all other major brands. A proprietary blend of high-performance polyethylene resin combined with state-of-the-art processing technology gives these bags a significant strength advantage over thicker bags made from conventional material. Super Tuff bags are perfect for everyday kitchen use.
8. Port-A-Bag 18" TRASH COMPACTOR BAGS 15-pk – K12 (Original Version)
Fits the 18″ KitchenAid compactor and other 18″ rectangular trash compactors. Heavy duty, white polyethylene compactor bag. 16″ x 12″ x 28″ with pre-drilled hold downs. Pack: 15 bags with 15 twist ties – $14.99 per pack
9. Poly-America HK18XDS050W Trash Compactor Bag, 18 Gallon White
Trash compactor bags white with drawstrings. 2 feet 1- 5/8 inches x 2 feet 4 inches x 2 mil. Capacity: 18 gallons.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchen Aid Compactor Bags for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!