900 reviews analysed
1. Automatic Vacuum Switch with Extra Outlet for Power Tools, Etoolcity Unique Current Sensing Technology to Delay Vacuum On/Off to Prevent Circuit Overload, Eliminating Circuit Breaker Tripping
- Unique Current Sensing Technology. If the tool motor connected to the ‘A’ port exceeds 30W, the vacuum connected to the ‘B’ port will automatically delay 1s to turn on, which helps prevent circuit overloaded by large current if tool and vacuum power-on at the same time
- Make the work more effective. Automatic delays 1s to turn on the vacuum when you start your tool, and delays 7s to turn off the vacuum to clean the inlet tube when you complete your work. Saving time and electricity, reducing airborne toxin and work area noise that can lead many health problems
- Suitable for most medium duty workloads. Etoolcity automatic vacuum switch has a starting threshold of approximately 0.25 amps(30watts at 120V and 60watts at 220V), perfectly suited for medium-sized work loads such as most Miter Saws, Table Saws, Power Sanders and Routers, and extend the life of your vacuum
- Adopting high-cost, UL-certified American Standard 14AWG power cord which allowable passage with a large current that more than 30A, the Etoolcity Automatic Vacuum Switch can work stably within 3600W. The switch’s shell has PC+ABS V0 grade flame retardant material, it is more reliable and safe to protect work
- Two Installation Methods. You can use screws to fix the power module part, or use strong nano-markless hook sticker to attach directly to the wall. Both ways are very strong
2. Automated Vacuum Switch
- 2640 TOTAL WATTS two input power cords permit operation from two separately protected circuits.
- TURN ON DELAY avoids the two power surges occurring at the same time.
- TURN OFF DELAY ensures that your work area continues to be cleared of remaining airborne debris.
- Modes of operation: Auto, Off and On. Dust Collector / Shop Vacuum up to 1HP or 5 Peak HP.
- NO VENTING HOLES the iVac’s internal components are designed to generate very little heat.
3. Superior (K058) Universal Adjustable Vacuum Switch Kit
Universal Adjustable Vacuum Switch Kit. For use with GM 3L30, 4L30E, TH180, TH180C. OE Reference # K058 . Superior Vacuum Switch Kit.
4. Superior K058 Vacuum Switch Kit TH200-4R
5. i-Socket Autoswitch Plus by DGC Products
- ESSENTIAL: Auto shutoff & less dust! i-Socket supports OSHA compliance, a safety and convenience must-have in the workshop.
- EFFICIENT: Saves time, minimizes hazardous airborne dust, and reduces clean up so you can work.
- INTUITIVE: Using i-socket is an easy 3 step process. With the Plus, just plug-in and get to work.
- REDESIGNED: i-Socket Plus features new components and lower actuation threshold. to support a wider range of tools from large chop and miters saws to handheld cutting devices.
- TRUSTED: 10+ years of reliability, i-Socket Plus is the affordable, gold-standard in shop safety technology.
6. Champion Power Equipment 7500-Watt Portable Generator with Electric Start
- Ultra-Powerful – At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, enjoy up to 8 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 74 dBA from 23 feet
- Electric start – Trust the reliable 420cc Champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a reliable toggle switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather
- Covered Outlets – Four 120V 20A GFCI outlets, a120/240V 30A locking outlet and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R), plus Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe
- Intelligauge – Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100538 7500-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. A cost-effective solution that delivers power and peace of mind, this generator will provide all the backup power you need for power outages and emergencies. For projects, the 420cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine has what it takes to handle the multiple power tools and large equipment you need to get the job done. Champion’s got convenience covered. You’ll appreciate the handy electric start with included battery, plus Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather. The Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours, while the foldaway U-shaped handle and never flat tires make it a cinch to move your power where you need it. At 9375 starting watts and 7500 running watts, this unit can handle it all in an outage – lights, refrigerator, modem/router, security system, window AC, furnace blower, TV, computer, phone charger and more. Not only that, but the Volt Guard™ built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. All the outlets have covers for protection and include four 120V 20A GFCI protected household outlets (5-20R), a 120/240V 30A locking outlet (L14-30R) and a 120/240V 50A outlet (14-50R). Fill up the 5.7-gallon tank of gasoline, and enjoy up to 8 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 74 dBA, a bit louder than a vacuum cleaner. Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this unit has a 1.2-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). This generator is EPA certified and CARB compliant. Buy with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
7. LEFOO LF31 Air Differential Pressure Switch Fall Pressure 150pa For HVAC System Or Water Heater
- Pressure fall 0.6″WC
- Two Ports.Electrical Rating: 24VAC.
- Contact Arrangement: SPDT
- Connection:6.4mm for tube connection.
- Operating temperature: 0℃ to 85℃.
- Mounting position:diaphragm in any vertical plane
- With L bracket.
- Media:air, products of combustion or natural gas.Agency Approval:UL353, CE( EN1854: 2006, 13611: 2000)
LF31 switches offer pressure, vacuum and differential models capable of sensing very low setpoints, and switching current up to 5A resistive, 2.5A inductive. Designed for use in the HVAC industry. The LF31 is a favorite with leading manufacturers of gas-fired warm air furnaces and water heaters. Smaller and lighter than any other HVAC pressure switch, the LF31 is built for the same temperature range and operating life as conventional switches made of stamped steel. The LF31 will perform equally well in other applications which demand low OEM unit cost, robust design, setpoint accuracy, and high reliability. The LF31 features a unique integral snap switch, with positive snap action and self-wiping silver contacts for ultra-reliable switching. The molded silicone diaphragm converts very low pressure or vacuum into movement of an actuator disk, which operates the silver alloy contacts. The switch comes with UL and CE agency approvals.
8. ClimaTek Furnace Vent Air Pressure Switch for Goodman B13701-26
This is a Brand New Furnace Vent Air Pressure Swtich
9. ClimaTek Furnace Vent Air Pressure Switch for MPL 9300-V-0.70-DEACT-N/O-VS
This is a Brand New Aftermarket Vent Air Pressure Switch
10. ClimaTek Furnace Vent Air Pressure Switch for MPL-9375VS-0026
This is a Brand NEW Aftermarket Furnace Air Pressure Switch
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Mpl 9375 Vacuum Switch for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!