Top 10 Propane Gas Heating Units
613 reviews analysed
1. Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
If you are looking to turn your garage or barn into a work space you can use all year-round, you will have to find a safe quiet and reliable heat source. This 80,000 BTU Natural Gas Unit heater is the way to go. It uses a built-in electric high velocity fan to pull cool air into the rear of the heater, across a heat exchanger, then forcing warm air into the surrounding areas. These heaters only require 115v AC power and can be vented vertically or horizontally – please check local codes and restrictions. With a mounting clearance of only 1 inch, the supplied brackets, external access to power, and thermostat connections – installation is a cinch. With the Durable Spark ignition and robust factory standard self diagnostic control module, we can offer a 3 year factory warranty on all parts and burners and a 10 year warranty on any defects in the heat exchanger. This heater offers the operating versatility and safety that you have come to expect from Mr. Heater.
2. ProCom Ventless Dual Fuel Stove – 25,000 BTU, Model QNSD250T, Black
The ProCom Freestanding Dual Fuel Stove is a size that’s ideal for smaller places and is a gorgeous addition to any home. The Thermostatic Control allows you to control the heat with variable heating settings for maximum comfort and efficiency.ProCom Dual Fuel Ventless Gas Stove Model QNSD250T complements any decor. No hassling with cutting wood or hauling ashes. Dual fuel technology burns propane or natural gas.Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Ventless heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
3. GasOne B-5300 One High-Pressure Outdoor Propane Burner Gas Cooker Welded Frame No Assembly required 0-20 PSI
- High output – exerting up to 65, 000 BTU, gas one’s high pressure Single burner cooks, boils, and grills rather quickly. A great addition for those looking to power there Tailgating, camping, or even the occasional family meet-up
- Heat adjustable – control your high output flame through the regulators control knob to direct the gas flow from your 20lb propane tank
- Convenient- air valve controllable to have a consistent clean blue flame, comes with a high-pressure regulator and hose for your propane tank Connection, Easy to use right out the box
- STEEL BRAIDED – Includes CSA Listed 0-20 adjustable regulator and heat resistant, steel-braided hose, Ensures safe flow of pressure and gas, O-Ring on Regulator for leakage-free use
- Low height strong frame – Gas one’s single burner has an extremely sturdy body and is compact enough to be highly portable. Easy to store and able to handle heavy weight, The B-5300 is the heavy-duty burner for your outdoor cookouts
Exertion to 65, 000 BTU, gas one’s high pressure Single burner cooks, boils, & grills rather quickly. A great addition for those looking to power there tailgating, camping, or even the occasional family meet-up.
4. Gas One B-3600H Propane 200,000-BTU Single Outdoor Brewing Burner with Adjustable Height CSA Listed 0-20PSI High Pressure R
- PORTABILITY – Portable cast iron one burner beer brewing burner, Sturdy and durable design, Made of cast iron long lasting and good for projects
- HIGH HEAT OUTPUT- 200,000 BTU
- Fully adjustable heat-control knob (Paint Chipping after use is perfectly normal, There is no paint that will withstand 200,000btu at the moment), Power with control
- CONVENIENT- Removable and Height Adjustable legs, Air Valve Controllable to have consistent clean blue flame, Comes with high pressure regulator and hose for propane tank connection
- HEAVY-DUTY- Specialty designed for for Beer Brewing but can be used for camping, fishing, outdoor cooking, emergency preparedness, etc., Strong and long lasting
- STEEL-BRAIDED HOSE- Includes CSA Listed adjustable high pressure regulator and heat resistant, steel-braided hose, Ensures safe flow of pressure and gas **Please check if the O-ring is located in the female connection of the hose/**
Our high-pressure burner is the best choice for anyone who has more in mind than the average fried egg. The B-3600H comes with multiple features that make it worthy of any project, such as a cast-iron build that ensures its durability. The burner also has adjustable and removable legs, making it easy to store and bring wherever you go. Along with the legs, a foolproof heat dial will help you set your burner to whichever mode of heat you wish. Capping at 200,000 BTU, this propane stove offers limitless adventures.
5. Fire Sense Stainless Steel Pro Series Patio Heater with Wheels | Uses 20 Pound Propane Tank | 46,000 BTU Output | Weighted Base | Portable Outdoor Heat Lamp
- This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty stainless steel
- This stainless steel patio heater features wheels for easy portability.
- The portable heater makes use of a standard 20 pound LPG propane tank.
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
Enjoy your patio in all seasons with this Pro Series Stainless Steel Patio Heater with Wheels by Fire Sense.
This outdoor patio heater spreads the heat all around you so that you can easily enjoy being outdoors even during chilly weather. It will effortlessly keep you and your loved ones warm and toasty so that you do not have to stay indoors.
The propane heater features an electronic ignition system that will turn on the heater in an instant so that you do not have to wait around for the air around you to be heated. Also, this way you only use the fuel you need. This gas patio heater uses a 20 pound LP gas cylinder which is not included with your purchase and produces a heat output of 46,000 BTU. This propane tank will last you approximately 10 hours.
The heavy duty convenient wheels allow you to easily navigate and position this propane patio heater in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertainment. This outdoor propane heater for patio also comes with a weighted base and a tip over protection system so you do not have to worry about the heater accidentally falling over. We also provide a generous defective parts replacement warranty so you can buy this heater without any reservation.
This Fire Sense patio heater is the perfect solution for any outdoor gatherings you want to have during the winters.
6. PROCOM MG10HBF 10K BTU B-F D-F WALL HTR
ProCom Dual Fuel Vent Free Blue Flame Heater Model# MG10HBF is built for durability and efficiency to keep your home toasty warm for many cold seasons to come. This compact but solid heater gives you a reliable source of heat. It runs at 10,000 maximum BTU which heats up to 500 square feet of living space. No electricity is required which is perfect for power outages or any in-house urgencies. This dual fuel technology has one unit that operates on either natural gas or propane gas.
7. Comfort Glow GSD2846 Dual Fuel Gas Stove
Comfort Glow’s vent free gas stoves feature attractive, modern styling while providing a charming wood stove ambiance. The Monterey vent free gas stove provides a massive 30,000 BTUs per hour. The large open-face design offers maximum flame enjoyment from the large charred log set and dual yellow flame burner. Heating up to 1,250 sq. feet, this stove is an attractive and economical way to heat almost any room in the house. The dual fuel design of the Monterey permits the unit to be installed almost anywhere a gas line is accessible . Check state and local codes for installation restrictions and requirements before purchase. Due to the built in oxygen safety sensor, vent free products may not work properly at elevations above 4,500 ft. Not for sale in California or Canada. Please check your state and local codes prior to purchase.
8. Mr. Heater Corporation Vent-Free 20,000 BTU Radiant Natural Gas Heater, Multi
- 20,000 BTU Natural Gas heater to heat spaces up to 500 sqaure feet.
- Radiant heat burner
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified. Use – Supplemental heat in cold rooms, Additions, Sun rooms, Cabins
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
This Radiant 20,000 BTU Natural Gas Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution, even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also, with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze – battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat, warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.*WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SELL THIS PRODUCT TO CANADA AND CALIFORNIA* ** Please note when operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.**
9. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use
- nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle
- swivel-out regulator
- connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
10. Rinnai FC824 Vent-Free Space Heater
This flexible, easy to install vent free fan convector is the perfect solution for rooms and spaces that are hard to heat.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Gas Heating Units for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!