951 reviews analysed
1. AUTO METER 2337 Vacuum Gauge
2. Bosch SP0F000050 Style Line 2" Mechanical Vacuum/Boost Gauge (Black Dial Face, Black Bezel)
The Bosch SP0F000050 is a Style Line 2″ Mechanical Vacuum/Boost Gauge. It features a 0-30 in. Hg Vacuum scale, 0-20 PSI Boost with 270 degree sweep and includes 72″ tubing and fittings. The gauge is a standard 2″ black dial for 2-1/16″ openings and features a black bezel with removable black mounting panel. Includes mounting hardware and 12 volt internal back lighting. The Style Line features a clean easy to read look with a bright pointer against a white or black background. Bosch is known for precision, engineering, and innovation. Add style and you have the first-ever line of Bosch gauges, including replacement tachometers, speedometers, temperature and pressure gauges for all applications. Bosch Branded Gauges represent the latest in design following our 100+ year history of Automotive, Industrial, and Racing products.
3. GlowShift Tinted 7 Color 30 PSI Turbo Boost / Vacuum Gauge Kit – Includes Mechanical Hose & T-Fitting – Black Dial – Smoked Lens – For Car & Truck – 2-1/16" 52mm
- GlowShift Tinted 7 Color Turbo Boost/Vacuum Gauge Reads Vehicle’s Boost Levels from 0 to 30 PSI & Vacuum Compression Levels from -30 to 0 inHG
- 2-1/16″ (52mm) Diameter with Black Dial, Illuminated Red Needle & Low Profile Tinted Lens
- Mechanical Boost Gauge Includes 6′ Silicone Hose, 2 Hose Clamps, T-Fitting, 2′ of Power Wire, Gauge Visor, Mounting Hardware & Installation Instructions
- 7 Solid Color Modes & 2 Color Cycle Modes Allow You to Match Your Factory Dashboard Lights or Add a Custom Style to the Interior of Your Vehicle – Colors Include Blue, Red, Green, Teal, Purple, White & Yellow
- GlowShift Guarantee with One Year Limited Warranty & Free Lifetime Technical Support
4. K&L 135-3019 Vacuum Guages
5. Bosch SP0F000042 Style Line 2" Mechanical Vacuum/Boost Gauge (White Dial Face, Chrome Bezel)
6. Severin Vacuum Cleaner Replacement Bags and Filter
- Designed in Germany Severin’s Vacuum Cleaners are among the best in the world and is one of the most innovative brands available today.
- Includes Four Microfleece Vacuum Cleaner Bags With Hygiene Lock and One Motor Protection Filter
- The Dust Bags have a Four Liter capacity for More Vacuuming and Less Changing Bags!
- We Recommend that you only use Genuine Severin Replacement Bags and Filters For Optimal Vacuuming Experience.
- Fits All Severin Germany Canister Vacuum Cleaners (BC 7055, BC 7058) And Fits Most Standard Vacuum Cleaners
7. Yellow Jacket 69087 Replacement Vacuum Sensor for Gauge 69086
8. Yellow Jacket Hand-Held Vacuum Gauge, Deluxe, 32 to 122 deg F Ambient, 1/4 in Male Flare Connection, LED Display, Battery, Plastic
9. Measureman 2-1/2" Dial Size, Oil Filled Pressure Gauge, 0-30psi/kpa, 304 Stainless Steel Case, 1/4"NPT Lower Mount
This liquid filled pressure gauge is designed for media which is not corrosive to brass, also where vibration and pulsation is a concern.
Dial size : 2-1/2″
Process connection : 1/4″NPT lower mount
Case : 304 stainless steel case and crimped ring
Window : Polycarbonate
Dial plate : aluminum, with pointer stop
Pointer : Aluminum, black, DIN style
Boudon tube : Copper alloy
Movement : Brass
Connection : Brass, one piece design
Oil cap : rubber, gray color
Filling : Glycerin filled, dampens the effect of vibration and pulsation; lubricates the movement and extends the life of gauge.
IP class : IP67
Accuracy : +/-3-2-3%
Range : 0-30psi/kpa dual scale, psi outside, kpa inside
Working temperature : -4 to 140 deg F/-20 to 60 deg C
Ambient temperature : 140 deg F/60 deg C maximum
Meaureman has 20 years rich experience in the measuring of pressure, temperature, flow, level industries, The “Measureman” branded products are the combination of continuous good quality and affordable price. “Measureman” products are selected and designed by professional engineers.
10. Supersize Neon Colored Acrylic Double Flared Ear Gauge Plug
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Replacement Guage Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!