606 reviews analysed
1. BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass.
- Scatter-Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On-board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi-cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs.
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button.
- The combination of a 25-foot power cord, a 6-foot hose and a 13.5-inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.
Forget lugging around a heavy vacuum while cleaning, the BISSELL CleanView is lightweight and powerful, meaning it’s easy to maneuver from room to room and still packs the powerful punch needed to clean multiple surfaces. Dirt and debris are no match for the OnePass Brush Roll, providing a satisfactory clean on the first pass.* Plus, with Scatter-Free Technology, you can clean with confidence knowing you’re picking up even the hard-to-see, debris from the floor. But we also know messes are not contained to the floor, so the CleanView comes with specialized tools like the TurboBrush® Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand, which all store on board and are always within reach while cleaning. And when your cleaning is complete, maintaining the machine is simple with the Easy Empty Dirt Tank, which empties straight into the trash with the easy push of a button. Its washable filters and multi-level filtration system also keeps the CleanView running like new, so it’s ready to clean whenever and wherever the messes happen. *Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221.
2. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18′ Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster – no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Breeze through your home with the new Eureka Blaze. The uniquely engineered capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy to use and highly maneuverable.
3. RYOBI 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum and Blower with Accessory Storage (Tool-Only)
RYOBI introduces the 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage. Equipped with both wet and dry capability, this vacuum has 3 Gal. of dry debris capacity. This versatile vacuum doubles as a directional blower and includes a utility accessory that attaches directly to the exhaust output for a quick and easy change from vacuum to blower. The 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose is transparent, giving you optimal visibility of debris as it is vacuumed, and the pivoting air inlet port makes for easy hose management. The Project Vacuum has a Flat-top design for convenient stacking and storage, is backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, and includes onboard storage for the included washable filter, crevice tool, utility nozzle, hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately. 3 Gal. dry capacity Wet and dry cleaning capability 6 ft. x 1-1/4 in. extendable hose with transparent design for optimum visibility Pivoting air inlet port for easy hose management Utility nozzle and hose convert exhaust port into directional blower Flat top design for convenient stacking and storage Convenient on-board storage for hose and accessories Includes washable reusable filter Part of the RYOBI ONE+ family of over 125 tools 3-year manufacturer’s warranty Includes: (1) P3240 18-Volt ONE+ 3 Gal. Project Wet/Dry Vacuum with Accessory Storage, (1) washable filter, (1) crevice tool, (1) utility nozzle, (1) 6 ft. hose, and operator’s manual. Battery and charger sold separately.
4. Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 6 Gal. Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum (Bare-Tool) with Hose, Crevice Tool, Floor Nozzle and Extension Wand
Introducing the new Ryobi ONE+ 6 Gal. Wet/Dry Vacuum. Now, you can experience the corded performance with cordless convenience. This vacuum has a powerful 80 CFM. The multi-size no-tip wheel design and 360° mobility keeps your vacuum balanced when rolling over cords and thresholds. On-board accessory storage conveniently holds your crevice tool, floor nozzle and extension wands, while the hose dock provides a simple solution to storing your hose when not in use. Multiple carrying handles allow for easy carrying, and the removable top makes emptying dust, debris and liquids quick and mess-free. The compact design allows for space-saving storage when not in use. Best of all, the Ryobi ONE+ wet/dry vacuum is part of the Ryobi ONE+ family of over 100 products.
5. Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Orange, 1831
- One Pass Technology With Powerful Suction And Innovative Brush Design To Clean On The Initial Pass (Removes Most Surface Debris Based On Visual Test Btp0221)
- Powerful, Multi-Cyclonic Suction System For Lasting Suction That Captures And Keeps Dirt In The Bin, Where It Belongs
- Multi-Level Filtration With A Washable Filter Helps Reduce Household Dust And Allergens.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to carry and push without sacrificing power.
- Extended Cleaning Reach With A 25-Foot Power Cord, 6-Foot Hose, And 13.5 Inch Cleaning Path
Unlike other vacuums that require you to go over the same floor area multiple times before they vacuum up all of the debris, the BISSELL Cleanview upright vacuum is engineered with one pass technology that has powerful suction plus an innovative brush design to clean on the initial pass. With a multi-cyclonic system for lasting, powerful suction plus a lightweight design that’s easy to push and carry, the BISSELL Cleanview is the perfect combination of form and function. Multi-level filtration with a washable filter helps reduce household dust and allergens. Plus, this easy to use vacuum is equipped with a large-capacity, bottom-empty dirt bin for quick, mess-free emptying. To clean those hard-to-reach areas, The BISSELL Cleanview Includes specialized tools including a dusting brush, crevice tool, and Turbo brush tool that are perfect for cleaning furniture, stairs, upholstery, and more. (Removes most surface debris based on visual test BTP0221).
6. Ryobi P7131 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Battery Powered Cordless Dry Debris Hand Vacuum with Crevice Tool (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This cordless vacuum is compatible with any of Ryobi’s One+ 18V Lithium Ion Batteries. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CREVICE TOOL: An included crevice attachment makes it easier to get into tight spaces around your home or workshop. It’s conveniently stored on the vacuum for easy access
- PRECISE HANDLING: A rubberized molding covers the vacuum’s grip, making it easier for you to grip it, even in slippery conditions
- EASY DISPOSAL: The dustbowl, located near the front of the vacuum, is easily removed. Proper disposal consists of simply dumping the bowl’s contents into the garbage and reattaching it for endless cleaning
- DUAL FILTER SYSTEM: With a pre-filter and replaceable filter (model #A32VC04, sold separately), you’re sure to have improved suction and cleanup productivity
Cleaning up the workshop can be a hassle, but it doesn’t need to be with Ryobi. This P7131 cordless hand vacuum is compact and ergonomic enough for you to fit it nearly anywhere in your home or workplace while being powerful enough to pick up whatever dry debris will fit in its nozzle. It has a dual filter system, allowing it to pick up dust, woodchips, and more without taking on undue stress and having its parts damaged. Additionally, for even more reach and versatility, a crevice attachment (with onboard storage included, no less!) is featured on the P7131. Use it to suck up dirt between cushions, under car seats, and more. No matter your trade, you’re going to be causing a mess. Make sure it’s cleaned up right with Ryobi.
7. Ryobi P714K One plus 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Wall Mounted Dry Hand Vacuum Kit (3 Pieces1 x Ryobi P714K Vacuum, 1 x Ryobi P102 1.3AH Lithium Ion Battery, 1 x Wall Mount Charger), Green
- ONBOARD FUEL STATUS LEDS on the vacuum keep you up-to-date on when you need to recharge the battery
- UNIQUE CREVICE SHAPED NOSE allows you to get into tight spots around your home or vehicle to pick up hidden debris
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: The P102 is compatible with many Ryobi 18V power tools, and the hand vacuum is compatible with Ryobi 18V batteries, NiCad or lithium ion. Battery models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- WALL CHARGER: Keep your P714K within reach and your battery topped off with the included wall charger, model number P180
- P102 BATTERY INCLUDED: A powerful, 1.3 Amp Hour compact battery is included in this system. It lasts long for vacuuming applications while keeping the weight of the unit low for maximum control
Surely you know that messes seem to come from just about anywhere. No matter how pristine you keep your house or workspace, there are sure to be dust bunnies or bits of loose dirt that crop up. They must be dealt with. Use the Ryobi P714K. It’s a top-of-the-line hand vacuum that can tackle an assortment of dry messes. Keep it handy with the included wall mount, and any time your pet sheds or you track dirt on the floor, pull this out to keep your place clean. It has a unique nose shape that allows you to sneak into crevices, nooks, and crannies around your house. You can take it into your car, too. After a long day at the beach, you may need to clear your vehicle of sand. This battery efficient tool is likely to finish your little jobs before the battery runs out. You can also be sure of how much power is left on the system with the built-in LED lights that will flash to notify you of low battery. The battery can stay topped off while the unit’s in storage. Connect it to the wall mount with the battery plugged in, and it will charge your battery, keeping it at full power overnight. Live in an apartment and don’t want to bother the neighbors? This is perfect for that, too. It’s 27% quieter than previous models of Ryobi hand vacuums. Whether you’re a parent with messy children, a pet owner, or a homeowner, there is a place for the Ryobi P714K in your life.
8. Energup Replacement 2Pack 3.5Ah Ryobi 18V Battery ONE+ Ryobi P100 P101 Cordless Ryobi 18V Batteries + Ryobi P117 One+ 18 Volt Dual Chemistry IntelliPort Charger Li-ion Ni-cad Battery Charger
- Package: 2 Pack Ni-Cad Ryobi 18v batteries, 1 x Ryobi charger.
- Replacement Ryobi Battery Charger: Ryobi charger input: AC 100-240V | Output: Li-ion 3A, Ni-CD / Ni-MH 2A | Voltage: 12 ~ 18V | 2 Small USB Ouput, 5V / 3Ah output. Cable length 51 inches (130cm). LED temperature gauge lighting, Indicator lights that show the status as batteries are charged and maintained.
- The charger compatible with ryobi batteries P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P106, P107 and P108. The replacement ryobi 18v batteries compatible with: Ryobi P100, P101, P200, P211 and Ryobi C Series Ryobi CDI Series. (Note: Battery packs are arrived in a low charge power, therefore you should charge them before first use)
- CE & RoHS certified tested by manufacturer more safety and stability. Built-in Protection against overcharging, over discharge, over current, provides short circuit protection and steady voltage circuit, all of these lengthen battery life.
- 45 days money back and 12 months manufacturer warranty. If you have any question about the ryobi 18v batteries, or the ryobi charger, we support 24*7 hours prompt customer service.
9. 2 Packs P102 3000mAh Replacement Battery Compatible with Ryobi 18V Lithium-ion Battery P102 P103 P104 P105 P107 P108 for Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Plus Power Tool
- 100% Brand new rechargeable P108 replacement battery. Type: Lithium-ion, Voltage: 18 Volt, Capacity: 3000mAh
- Perfectly Compatible With Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Tools P122 P108 P104 P105 P102 P103 P107 P108 P109 and fit for Ryobi 18v one+ system cordless tools
- Have LED indicator, When you press the button, the remaining power or the state of charge is displayed and can help you finish your work more wisely
- Built-in multiple safety protection system prevents overcharging, over discharge, over current, provides short circuit protection and steady voltage circuit to lengthen battery life and more safer
- Any concerns about this item feel free to contact Customer Service, we offer 24 hours’ friendly customer service!
10. 6.0Ah P108 Battery Replacement for Ryobi 18V One Plus Lithium Battery Compatible with Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ P102 P103 P104 P105 P107 P190 P122
- 100% Compatible with Ryobi p102, p103, p104, p105, p107, p108, p190 and fit for all Ryobi 18 Volt One+ Cordless Tools
- 6.0Ah high capacity without memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity
- LED Indicator can show the remaining power, ensure that work is done without recharging. And help you finish your work more wisely
- Made with Top A Grade Battery cells, built-in integrated microchip prevents to extend battery life.( We recommend use P117 charger to charge it.)
- Products are CE,FCC, ROHS,PSE certified, tested by manufacturer to match OEM products
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ryobi Vacuum P3200 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!