800 reviews analysed
1. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
2. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
3. Testo 552 – Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge with Bluetooth
4. Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
Dual port, high resolution, fast response digital vacuum gauge provides ultimate productivity. The vacuum Sentry guards system service activity and provides notification when preset alarm thresholds are met.
5. Supco VG64 Digital Vacuum Gauge, 0 to 12000 µ (0 to 1,600 Pa)
6. Supco VG640 Vacuum Sentry With Local Alarm, LCD Display, 0-19000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
Combining unmatched performance with ultimate productivity, The Vacuum Sentry (V640 Series) guards system service activity and provides notification when pre-set alarm thresholds are reached. The VG640 with local audible and visual alarms. Radio Frequency (RF). Auto Shut Off. Built-in Hanger. One Year Warranty. Applications: Vacuum Measurements During System Evacuation, Measurements to Confirm System Leaks, High Precision Laboratory Tests. Sensor Type: Thermistor. Connector Type: Standard 1/4 inch male flare fitting. Vacuum Range: 0 – 19000 Micron (0 – 2600 Pascal). Resolution: 0-140: 0.5 Micron, 140-400: 1 Micron, 400-800: 2 Micron, 800-2000: 5 Micron, 2000-6000: 20 Micron, 6000-9000: 100 Micron, 6000-16000: 200 Micron, 16000-19000: 1000 Micron. Units: Micron, milliBar, Pascal, Torr, milliTorr. Accuracy: +/-10 percent or +/-10 Micron, whichever is larger (50 to 2000 Microns) at 75 degree F. Update Rate: 0.5 second. Alarm: Audible and visual alarm for high and low vacuum. Remote Alarm: (R100) Up to 400 feet remote audible, visual and vibrating alarm for high and low vacuum. Alarm Volume: 87 dB for both unit and remote. Operating Temperature Range: 0 degree F to 150 degree F ( -17 degree C to 65 degree C). Overpressure: 800 PSI max (55 Bar). Power Source: 3 AA Batteries. Battery Life: 600 Hours continuous usage, with battery indicator. Auto Shutoff: 8 hours when alarms are active. When alarms are disabled: 10 minutes when vacuum reading is above 19000 Microns, 1 hour when vacuum reading is below 19000 Microns. Weight: 6 oz. Measures 2-3/4″ width 5-1/2″ height by 1-1/2″ depth; 1 year warranty.
7. Supco VG60 Electronic Vacuum Gauge, 50 to 5,000 micron, LED Display
8. Supco VGC Vacuum Gauge Coupler
9. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
10. Fieldpiece SVG3 Digital Vacuum Gauge with Alarm
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Supco Vg64 Digital Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!