878 reviews analysed
1. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
2. Supco VG640D Vacuum Gauge, -10% Accuracy
Dual port, high resolution, fast response digital vacuum gauge provides ultimate productivity. The vacuum Sentry guards system service activity and provides notification when preset alarm thresholds are met.
3. Supco VG64 Digital Vacuum Gauge, 0 to 12000 µ (0 to 1,600 Pa)
4. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
5. Testo 552 – Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge with Bluetooth
6. Supco VG60 Electronic Vacuum Gauge, 50 to 5,000 micron, LED Display
7. Supco VG640 Vacuum Sentry With Local Alarm, LCD Display, 0-19000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
Combining unmatched performance with ultimate productivity, The Vacuum Sentry (V640 Series) guards system service activity and provides notification when pre-set alarm thresholds are reached. The VG640 with local audible and visual alarms. Radio Frequency (RF). Auto Shut Off. Built-in Hanger. One Year Warranty. Applications: Vacuum Measurements During System Evacuation, Measurements to Confirm System Leaks, High Precision Laboratory Tests. Sensor Type: Thermistor. Connector Type: Standard 1/4 inch male flare fitting. Vacuum Range: 0 – 19000 Micron (0 – 2600 Pascal). Resolution: 0-140: 0.5 Micron, 140-400: 1 Micron, 400-800: 2 Micron, 800-2000: 5 Micron, 2000-6000: 20 Micron, 6000-9000: 100 Micron, 6000-16000: 200 Micron, 16000-19000: 1000 Micron. Units: Micron, milliBar, Pascal, Torr, milliTorr. Accuracy: +/-10 percent or +/-10 Micron, whichever is larger (50 to 2000 Microns) at 75 degree F. Update Rate: 0.5 second. Alarm: Audible and visual alarm for high and low vacuum. Remote Alarm: (R100) Up to 400 feet remote audible, visual and vibrating alarm for high and low vacuum. Alarm Volume: 87 dB for both unit and remote. Operating Temperature Range: 0 degree F to 150 degree F ( -17 degree C to 65 degree C). Overpressure: 800 PSI max (55 Bar). Power Source: 3 AA Batteries. Battery Life: 600 Hours continuous usage, with battery indicator. Auto Shutoff: 8 hours when alarms are active. When alarms are disabled: 10 minutes when vacuum reading is above 19000 Microns, 1 hour when vacuum reading is below 19000 Microns. Weight: 6 oz. Measures 2-3/4″ width 5-1/2″ height by 1-1/2″ depth; 1 year warranty.
8. Appion AV760 Full Range Digital Vacuum Gauge
9. INFICON 710-202-G1 Pilot Plus Digital Vacuum Micron Gauge with 1/4" Male Refrigerant Flare Connection
INFICON Pilot Plus Vacuum Gauge incorporates several innovative features for unsurpassed performance. Like the Pilot, it’s the only gauge to use a Pirani sensor for greater accuracy and the ability to measure the entire vacuum process, from atmosphere down to one micron. You’ll know instantly if your connections are vacuum-tight. And Pilot Plus is even more unique: An industry-first filter protects the sensor from oil and other contaminants for more accurate readings, and saves you from having to clean the vacuum sensor. Quick calibration allows you to adjust Pilot Plus for slight variations in atmospheric pressure at your specific geographic location to ensure greater accuracy. You also get extended battery life of up to 45 hours from one 9V battery, to keep you productive on the job. That’s three times longer than before. To maximize that battery life, Pilot Plus shuts down after 60 minutes and saves the last reading for display again upon the next start up. User-friendly qualities of a large, easy-to-read LCD and included plastic storage case complete the Pilot Plus package
10. TPI 605 Single Input Digital Vacuum Gauge, 5 Digit LCD, +/-10 percent Accuracy, 1 micron Resolution, 12000 to 15 micron Range
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Supco Vg64 Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!