We spent many hours on research to finding tubing cutters dewalt, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best tubing cutters dewalt, you should not miss this article. tubing cutters dewalt coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 tubing cutters dewalt by our suggestions
945 reviews analysed
1. Milwaukee 2471-21 12-Volt Copper Tubing Cutter Kit
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- 12V LITHIUM-ION battery for longer run-time
- Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe in confined spaces
- Automatic adjustment from 3/8”
- tubing with Auto locking mechanism and Water resistant metal cutter head
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort and Ultra-efficient drive mechanism delivers over 200 cuts per charge
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time and Built-in LED light illuminates work surface
M12 tubing Cutter Kit w/1 bat. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in china.
From the Manufacturer
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the industry’s first M12 copper tubing cutter, specifically designed for cutting copper with the speed and versatility that plumbers, mechanical contractors and remodelers require. With a 12-volt LITHIUM-ION battery and ultra efficient gearing, the 2471-22 performs over 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarter rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1 1/2-inches of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10-times faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8-inch-1-inch copper tubing (1/2-inch-1 1/8-inch OD, Type K, L, and M). The inline design offers greater reach and reduced wrist strain in confined spaces. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant and is sealed for protection from water. Electronic overload protection and uni-body construction provide exceptional durability. Additional features include a battery fuel gauge, which displays the remaining run-time, and a built-in LED work light which illuminates the work surface. Backed by Milwaukee’s 5-Year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty, the 2471-21 comes with one 12-volt LITHIUM-ION battery, one 30-minute charger, and a carrying case.
2. Milwaukee 2471-20 M12 Cordless Lithium Ion 500 RPM Copper Pipe and Tubing Cutter Adjustable from 3/8" to 1” Diameters (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- Made in USA or Imported
- AUTOMATIC ADJUSTMENT: Wrap this around type K, L, and M copper pipes and it will adjust from between 3/8″ and 1” automatically
- WATER RESISTANT: The head of the unit is sealed tightly to prevent water from leaking in and damaging the motor. Ideal for plumbing applications
- HIGH POWERED MOTOR works at up to 500 RPM, letting you work up to 10 times faster than standard hand-operated pipe cutters or saws
- LOW CLEARANCE: You can use this with piping that is as little as 1 1/2“ away from a wall without risk of damage to the tool or pipe
- RED LITHIUM COMPATIBLE: This tool will function with the batteries in the Milwaukee M12 lineup. These include the 48-59-1201, 48-11-1970, 48-11-2401, 48-11-2430, 48-11-2460, 48-11-2420, 48-11-2402, and 48-11-2440
If you’re working with pipes, you’ll need to cut them at some point. Whether you’re a plumber, HVAC specialist, boiler worker, or other industrial worker, you’ll benefit from Milwaukee’s 12 Volt lithium ion copper pipe cutter. Rather than hack through your tubing with a handsaw or other crank-operated hand tool, simply pull the trigger on this powerful device and you’ll be able to rip through 3/8″ to 1” piping with ease. Don’t worry about adjustments, because the 2471-20 will do it for you. Simply hold it over the pipe, press the trigger, and hold on until the unwanted end of your pipe falls away. Its motor runs at up to 500 RPM, so you know you’ll be able to tear through it with ease. Damp environments won’t weaken the strength of this tool, either. Its insulated design keeps water out of the motor and other moving parts, letting you focus completely on the task at hand without fear of unnecessary wear. While it works best with the 12V Red Lithium line of batteries, this cutter will function with the other 12 Volt lithium ion or NiCad batteries offered from Milwaukee (batteries not included). For industrial applications where time and quality are of the essence, look no further than the Milwaukee 2471-20 to fulfill your needs with ease.
3. RIDGID 23488 Model PC-1250 Single Stroke Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter, 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch Pipe Cutter
- Cuts plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE)
- Spring-loaded handles allow for faster positioning. Single stroke, easy cut
- Features a reversible blade that provides two times the blade life
- Not suitable for cutting multilayer tubing
- PVC pipe cutter has a 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch (3 mm to 42 mm) outer diameter capacity
- RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool
The scissor-style RIDGID 23488 Single Stroke Plastic Pipe and Tubing Cutter is an easy-to-use tool that’s ideal for cutting plastic tubing and pipe. Designed for quick and easy use, the pipe cutter features spring-loaded handles for faster positioning of easy, single stroke cuts. Built to last, its reversible blade provides two times the blade life.
This tube cutter has an 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch O.D. capacity and is suitable for cutting plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE). This single stroke cutter is not suitable for cutting multilayer tubing.
RIDGID covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
From the Manufacturer
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as that was first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. The Ridgid 23488 PC-1250 cutter is an easy-to-use tool that can cut all types of plastic or rubber tubing and pipes up to 15/8-Inch outside Diameter. It comes with an X-cel blade which is quick to change and also has a reversible blade making it equal to two-times the blade life. With this cutter there is no ratcheting or twisting required. Also it has spring loaded handles for faster positioning and has a compact size for easy storage
4. DEWALT DCS350B 20V MAX Cordless Threaded Rod Cutter (Tool Only)
- Able to cut 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ mild steel Course threaded rod, and 1/4″, 3/8″ stainless steel Course threaded rod
- Clean, Bur free cuts allowing for easy threading
- Rotating cutter allows you to cut multiple sizes of rod with one cutter
- Bright LED work light to illuminate cutting area
- Onboard cutter wrench storage
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
The DEWALT DCS350B 20V max* cordless threaded rod Cutter is able to cut 1/4″, 3/8″, 1/2″ mild steel coarse threaded rod, as well as 1/4″, 3/8″ stainless steel coarse threaded rod. Clean, Bur free cuts allowing for easy threading, with chip and spark free cutting of threaded rod. A rotating Cutter allows you to cut multiple sizes of rod with one Cutter. This Cutter has a bright LED work light to illuminate cutting area. It also features onboard Cutter wrench storage. This is a barstool item, battery sold separately. Includes: threaded rod Cutter, Cutter wrench, hang hook, four sided Cutter head.
5. DEWILL Ratchet-type Pipe and PVC Cutter, One-hand Fast Pipe Cutting Tool, for Cutting1-5/8 inch PVC PPR Plastic Hoses and Pipe, Suitable for Home Working and Plumber
- 【Ergonomic design】The pipe cutting machine adopts the ratchet drive technology to smoothly complete the cutting operation with one hand, which makes cutting more labor-saving and improves work efficiency. It also ensures automatic locking during the cutting process to protect the user from the rebound of the blade. The handle adopts the principle of leverage, design lightweight.
- 【Wide range of applications】The Pipe Cutter blade has a thickness of 2.5mm and is usually used for cutting most plastic (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose) and multilayer pipes. The maximum opening is 42mm. After many tests,the cutting capacity up to 1-5 / 8 inches (42mm) outside diameter. This is quite convenient for your work and life. I think it is an essential cutting tool for home spare parts, plumbers, electricians and vehicle mechanics.
- 【High quality, exquisite craftsmanship】 Durable pipe cutters are made of high-quality manganese steel with high hardness up to HRC52, good toughness and durability. Our blades are made of Japanese Teflon SK5-42mm material and are not easily broken. After heat treatment, the blades are not easy to rust.
- 【EASY TO USE】The pipe cutter is made of rubber-textured handle, which is more comfortable to use, reliable to hold, and not easy to hurt. At the bottom of the tube cutter, there is a stainless steel buckle for easy storage. When you don’t use it, you can shrink the handles on both sides and lock the security lock to save space and prevent accidental injury.
- 【After-sales service】If you encounter any problems while using our products or are not satisfied with the products, please feel free to contact us. The THINKWORK after-sales team will contact you to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
Package Content: 1 x Pipe Cutter
Our PVC Pipe Cutter:The maximum opening is 42mm. After many tests,the cutting capacity up to 1-5 / 8 inches (42mm) outside diameter.
Why do customers choose to buy our Pipe Cutters?
1:Unique sharp blade Our pipe cutter blades are made of Japanese Teflon SK5-42mm material, which are extremely sharp, ensuring easy and fast direct and precise cutting, making your craft more delicate.
2:Ergonomic design Powerful ratchet drive technology, the original dual spring design allows you to cut with one hand.
The rubber handles fits perfectly into your hand, providing comfortable balance and control, helping to reduce fatigue in one-handed operation and making it easier to operate.
3:Do all sorts of cuts With incredible versatility, they design for pipe applications.
Commonly used for cutting most plastics (PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hoses) and multi-layer pipes, used in a variety of applications to complete the project you need.
4:Safety concept There is a stainless steel safety buckle at the bottom of the pipe cutting machine, which is firm and thick. When you are finished using it, you can buckle the safety buckle to avoid the danger of children touching.
1.Do not use to cut metallic pipes or cable wire, which will damage your blade.
2.When using this Product in Winter it is Advisable to Put the Pipe in Lukewarm Water to Heat,this will Avoid Burst Pipes due to Cold Making Pipes Fragile for Cutting.
3.After use We Recommend Rustproof Oil is Applied to the Cutter.
4.In order to cut a perfect kerf, please keep kerf distance pipe mouth at least 1.5inch.
6. PVC Cutter, Cuts up to 2-1/2" Pipe Capacity Ratcheting Cutter, One-Hand Tubing Cutte (PVC Cutter)
- Cuts up to 2-1/2″ (outer diameter) pipes capacity
- Adopts ratchet drive technology and arch angle design to greatly save your strength
- Use for cutting the most kinds of plastic tube(PPVC,CPVC,PP-R,PEX,PE,Rubber Hose, etc)
- 2.8mm Thick 4.0 manganese steel sharp blade designed for precise cuts
- 1/2-Inch increments on the bottom of handle for quick pipe measuring scale
Cuts up to 2-1/2″ pipe capacity and use for PPVC,CPVC,PP-R,PEX,PE,Rubber Hose, etc. This Tube Cutter is an essential cutting tool for your home handy man, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics.
Consists of durable aluminum alloy body and reinforced stainless steel blades. Adopts advanced vacuum heat treatment, Surface finish grinding make it oxidation, corrosion resistance, durable.
This is not a automatic pipe cutter, so you must to pull two grips outward at the same time, and it will be a bit tight at the beginning, so use more strength
Size: 10.9 x 5.1 x 4.9inch
Maximum scope of cut: 63mm
Cuts up to 2-1/2″ pipe capacity
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
Package Content: 1 x Pipe Cutter
7. Milwaukee 48-22-4200 Pex/Tubing Cutter
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- Replaceable Blades – Increased tool life (Patent Pending)
- Double Ground V-Shaped Blade – For cleaner cuts on 1-Inch Tubing (Patent Pending)
- Metal Core – Indestructible Frame (Patent Pending)
- Rework Groove – Correct mistakes quickly and effectively
- Locking Mechanism – One handed locking and remains locked while in pouch (Patent Pending)
8. Milwaukee 48-22-4251 1 in. Mini Copper Tubing Cutter
9. Milwaukee 1-1/2" Constant Swing Copper Tubing Cutter 48-22-4252
Milwaukee 1-1/2″ Constant Swing Copper Tubing Cutter 48-22-4252
10. Zantle Ratchet-type Tube and Pipe Cutter for Cutting O.D. PEX, PVC, and PPR Plastic Hoses and Plumbing Pipes up to 1-5/8" inches, Ideal for Home Working and Plumbers (orange)
- Use Area: Durable pipe cutter for cutting PVC, plastic & rubber tubing.Great helper for home handy man, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics.
- Easy Operation:One-hand Fast Poly pipe cutter tool with ratchet drive for cutting less than 1-5/8in (38mm).
- Durability: professional pipe cutter adopts ratchet drive technology to greatly save your strength.
- Safe for You:In the bottom of pipe cutter, there have a stainless buckle. When you don’t use it, you can buckle the safe lock.
- Service:Our product comes with a 1-year warranty against material defects and workmanship. We promise full refund if you are not satisfied with our products. No questions asked!
Product characteristics: cutes PVC, aluminum or plastic pipes. When cutting the PVC flexible pipe you should revolve the pipe whilst compressing.
Scope of cut: rigid plastic pipes to a maximum diameter of 42mm.
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
1: Part the handles to suit fir cut angle.
2: Compress handles tightly until the pipe is cut.
3: After cutting close the handles.
When using this product in the winter it is advisable to put the pipe in lukewarm water to heat, this will avoid burst pipes due to cold making pipes fragile for cutting.
If the edge of the cutters are showing signs of wear and tear, loosen the fixing screw, remove the blade and replace it with the same type of pipe cutting blade.
After use, we recommend rustproof oil is applied to the cutter.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Tubing Cutters Dewalt for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!