861 reviews analysed
1. American Water Heater 6910451 Electric Dual Element Tune Up Kit
2. Camco 02583 4500W 240V Screw-In Foldback Water Heater Element – Low Watt Density
02583 Wattage: 4500 Features: -Screw-In Element.-Element comes with one gasket.-Carded.-8″ Minimum tank diameter.-150+ Watts per square inch. Specifications: -1500W Voltage: 120.-2000W Voltage: 240. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 14.5″H x 3.63″W x 1.75″ D.
From the Manufacturer
Camco’s 4500W 240V screw-in type low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Most LWD elements are a fold-back style and provide no loss of efficiency yet reduce lime deposit buildup. Screw-in type elements fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and all water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
3. American Water Heater Company Gas Enhancement Kit 4040T NG
Whirlpool FG model enhancement door kit For 40 gallon 40,000 BTU tall natural gas models
4. Rheem SP20060 Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit
From the Manufacturer
Repair your water heater rather than replace it with the Rheem PROTECH Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit. This OEM quality Electric Water Heater Tune-Up Kit provides a quick and easy way to repair the most common items on an electric water heater. The tune up kit helps prolong the life of your water heater by renewing the key electrical components of your water heater. The kit includes two 4,500-watt, 240-volt water heater High Watt Density 1” screw-in elements with gaskets, one Therm-O-Disk 240-volt lower thermostats and one Therm-O-Disc upper thermostat. This kit is for units that have 1” screw in water heater elements. They will not fit Rheem Marathon or Eclipse water heaters.
5. About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode Rod Complete Kit For Water Heaters | 44" Long | Get Rid Of Rotten Egg Smelling Hot Water! | Full-Roll Teflon Tape | 1-1/16" Socket Included (Complete Kit) |
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including
- Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE, A O Smith and many more that also use the standard ¾” NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16” Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. Be certain that you won’t have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape and have plenty left over for the next time you check your anode rod’s condition.
- GET RID OF THE EMBARRASSING ROTTEN EGG SMELL IN YOUR HOME with our Aluminum / Zinc Anode Rod! Did you know that the magnesium anode rod inside your hot water tank is the number one key contributor to the production of your smelly, hydrogen sulfide gas? About Fluid solved this problem by creating a flexible anode rod made from an Aluminum/Zinc Alloy, instead of magnesium. This unique alloy works everyday, controlling and killing the bacteria responsible for the sulfur and rotten egg smelling gas.
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONALS using our Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step instructions. Our Licensed Plumbers and Instructors have decades of experience. They gathered together and documented exactly how they install anode rods, and we have included every step in our manual. Our Instructions are written by Plumbers and translated for everyday problem-solvers like you. The Brass Cap is there to place on your drain, after you’re done, just to be certain your floors are always dry.
- WATER HEATER INSTALLED IN A TIGHT SPACE? Even if your water heater is located in a small or tight space, this 44 Inch-long rod is hinged into four segments, less than 12 Inches long each. Each segment can be easily lowered, one-by-one, into your water heater. If the over-all length is a little too long(rare cases), just safely cut it shorter with a simple hacksaw. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a few common hand tools, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGE THE ANODE ROD, NOT THE WATER HEATER. The anode rod in your water heater is designed to decay instead of your Water’s Heater Tank itself. Eventually, the anode rod is completely consumed (usually just before your water heater warranty is up) and the Water Heater Tank begins to decay and ultimately rusts, fails, cracks and leaks. This is why maintaining the anode rod (by checking and or replacing every 2 years) in your water heater ensures the anode rod decays, and not your water heater!
YOU’VE GOT THIS!
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP.
1. FITS: Most water heaters including Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, kenmore, State, GE, and many more that use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾”NPT Standard Fitting.
2. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS. Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you!
3. WIN THE WAR ON SMELLY WATER! Never have to explain that smell again!
4. ELIMINATE HYDROGEN SULFIDE GAS. Just replace your existing magnesium anode rod with the About Fluid Aluminum/Zinc rod and eliminate that rotten-egg-smelling, hydrogen sulfide gas, in your hot water.
5. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components:(1) Aluminum/Zinc Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter and 44 Inches long (Can Easily Be Cut Shorter) (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16” Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and(4) our Brass Cap for your drain valve. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar.
6. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. This complete kit INCLUDES our 1-1/16” Socket required for this Anode upgrade.
7. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will have, plenty left-over for next time.
8. NO DRIPS! With the included Brass cap you thread onto your drain after you’re done, just to be sure your floor is always dry.
9. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. This sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That’s it’s job!
10. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES? The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows easy installation in any location that has about a foot of overhead clearance.
6. American Water Heaters 6911131 Water Heater Gas Valve and Temperature Control Assembly Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: American Water Heaters
- Gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits American Water Heater models N30S61-303, N30T61-303, N40S61-403, N40S91-403, N40T61-343, N40T91-403, N50T61-403, N50T61-504 and N50T91-403
- The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! Gas valve and temperature control assembly (part number 6911131) is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) part that fits American Water Heater models N30S61-303, N30T61-303, N40S61-403, N40S91-403, N40T61-343, N40T91-403, N50T61-403, N50T61-504 and N50T91-403. Gas valve and temperature control assembly 6911131 supplies the burner with fuel to heat the water. The temperature control thermostat controls the gas valve. Replace the gas valve assembly if the indicator light blinks continuously 5 times or 7 times between 3-second pauses. A service technician is recommended for this repair because the gas supply line connections must be checked for leaks after the repair. For American Water Heaters.
7. Premier Plus 6911154 NAT Gas Water Heater Burner Assembly for Series 100
8. Camco 02923 4500W 240V Screw-In Lime Life Foldback Water Heater Element – Ultra Low Watt Density, Iron , 4500W / 240V
Camco’s 4500W/240V screw-in foldback type Ultra low watt density water heater elements are better suited for areas with problem water (hard water, lime, etc.) Premium Ultra LWD Lime Life elements carry a limited 5 year warranty. The Ultra LWD of this element helps prevent lime deposits and the high performance nickel-chromium stainless steel alloy sheath gives it additional strength to resist dry firing. The combined effect make the element better suited for use in areas with problem or intermittent water supply. Screw-in type elements are universal replacement parts that fit most models of American, AO Smith, Bradford White, Craftmaster (prior to 1991), GE, GS Wood (certain models), Kenmore, Lochinvar, Maytag, Mor-Flo, Reliance, Rheem, Richmond, Rudd, Sears, State, Whirlpool and most water heaters manufactured after 1994. The replacement element must be the same voltage and wattage as the element being replaced. Never exceed the nameplate rating on the water heater.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Whirlpool Water Heater E2f40r0045v Heating Element for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!