832 reviews analysed
1. Simple Woodturning Tools – 1¼" X 8 TPI Vacuum Chuck for Woodturning Lathe Bowl Turning
- American Made and Customer Supported by Harrison Specialties , a family owned CNC machining and manufacturing facility in the land of 10,000 lakes – Minnesota.
- This vacuum chuck gives you a great way to finish the bottom of your bowls and other turned vessels.
- Outside diameter: 3½”
- Steel tube length: 18″ beyond the end of the chuck. Chuck material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Watch our Simple Vacuum Chuck Demo YouTube Video to see it work!
2. PSI Woodworking CJAWFJ2 Jumbo Flat Jaws
3. TEKNATOOL SUPERNOVA 2 Chuck With 1" x 8tpi Insert, 2" Jaws & Woodworm screw (SUPERNOVA2)
4. Stick Fast T27595-6" Vacuum Head 1-1/4" x 8 Spindle
Versatile vacuum chuck heads that will seat flat, concave, and convex surfaces. The body of the chuck is molded in glass filled nylon and the mounting adapter is aluminum; the seals are glued into place with pressure sensitive adhesive. The inside seal ring accepts convex radius while the outside ring accepts concave radius. Both will work with flat surfaces. Simply place the No-Lock spindle washer over the spindle before hand tightening the vacuum head. 6″ Chuck Head, fits 1-1/4″ x 8 Spindle.
5. PSI Woodworking Products LTCA18 Live Tailstock Chuck Adapter 1-Inch by 8TPI Male Thread Mounting to a 2 MT
6. Teknatool – Nova G3 30th Anniversary Woodturning Chuck Bundle
7. NOVA 5016 Tailstock Adaptor Chuck Accessory
8. PSI Woodworking LA11418 Headstock Spindle Adapter (1-1/4-Inch-by-8tpi to 1-Inch-by-8tpi Chuck)
9. NOVA COLE JAW SET JSCOLE – Includes standard bumpers, extended longer double jaw mounting screws, and 4 jaw screw spares
- Full size Cole Jaws – holds bowls up to 10″
- Also includes 8 extra long mounting screws for double jaws use (see description)
- Kit includes 4 jaw plates, 8 mounting bumpers (as in pic)
- Fits Original Nova, Supernova, Titan, and Midi chucks.
- Also includes 4 EXTRA regular jaw screws which you don’t need..until you lose one in the shavings…
The Cole jaws are a very versatile set designed primarily for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks or to re-shape the bottom of bowls that have already been turned. The Cole Jaws come with a set of extra long mounting screws, which enables you to mount the 50mm, Step, and 100mm jaws onto the face of your Cole jaws, allowing you to do you bowl from start to finish with out changing jaws. All the facilities of the other jaw sets can be fully utilized in conjunction with the Cole jaws. These jaws more than any other really begin to explore the tremendous versatility of the Nova Chuck. A special woodworm screw (optional) can be used for initial bowl mounting. With this combination of holding methods, it is possible to turn a bowl from rough blank to a completely finished smooth bowl with just this one jaw set. The Nova Chuck Cole jaw combination is the only chucking system to allow such a complete facility without any complex jaw changes or different set ups. There are a number of re-chucking options; false wooden jaws can be added, wooden dowels used or rubber stoppers which are provided with the basic kit. You can also purchase the 6030 extended bumper kit for added versatility. And finally, we have included 4 extra standard jaw mounting screws, WHICH YOU DON’T NEED UNTIL ONE DISAPPEARS IN THE SHAVINGS WHILE CHANGING JAWS!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Woodturning Vacuum Chuck for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!